BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Travel Size: Yes see more...

Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the bomb. No seriously and affordable. Well I got mine from a store called LotLess. It was like $2 or so. It lasts awhile and it's very moisturizing. Got lots of compliments whenever I wore it. Will recommend and it's not matte but no too glossy either. It is just right for liquid lipstick. Will purchase again especially for that price
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Simplemente me encanta este producto, que funciona tan bien y suaviza los labios a las pocas horas. Los labios del bebé es perfecto para mí. Me encanta la forma de los labios del bebé dan mis labios que brillo extra! Esto es para asegurarse de que mi favorito bálsamo para los labios y mucho mejor que los bálsamos labiales EOS. Thx Maybelline!
Salina C.
Salina C.
Didn't think these would work just because I didn't think a drug store could really give a nice matte long lasting lip stick type of stain it really does it all gives you a shine long wearing beautiful colors a sent but not bad smells really good I can't say nothing else better I highly recommend this product to any woman.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Newton, NH
Way too thick. More like a liquid lipstick. Very sticky. Lasts a long time. Not too expensive. Can find it at most local stores and the packaging is nice. I use a few Maybelline products. Most of the time I like them, but not this. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is looking for a true "gloss".
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
I like this lipgloss a lot. I usually do not wear as it seems a bit sticky to me. However like I said. I rarely use any. This does make your lips nice and shiny. I bought this at target and do like it. Just not for me an everyday use. I would recommend to others who like lip glosses.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I AM SO SAD! Ulta has stopped carrying this. This has the most beautiful color. It is long lasting and very moisturizing to your lips. It went over and above my expectations. I had originally bought this at Utla. If it was available--I would definitely recommend it to others.
Debra P.
Debra P.
Beaver Falls, PA
I always buy my products at Walmart, since they have the most reasonable prices. This product has definitely met my expectations, and I would buy it again. This is the first time using this flavor and I would recommend it to others. It doesn't leave a waxy film on your lips
Kimberly b.
Kimberly b.
It's a great lip gloss long lasting doesn't come off sticky when I kiss my boyfriend it's easy for me to Grab & Go stuff in my pocket bought it at my local grocery store which was great because it was convenient it was a good price and a good value and I do use it regularly
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Maybelline is an amazing drustore brand with so many things to choose ffrom the packaging is nice but could be better they are so easy to apply and to use they are long lasting and have a beatiful finish and I definety recommend to many people its just an amazing brand
Donna C.
Donna C.
San Angelo, TX
I love the color. I am not big into wearing glosses as they tend to be messy. The price on the lip gloss was really reasonable..it didn't last as long as I would want it to. It was very easily applied and looked good on. I would recommend to others definitely.
Alicia W.