BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart*
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the bomb. No seriously and affordable. Well I got mine from a store called LotLess. It was like $2 or so. It lasts awhile and it's very moisturizing. Got lots of compliments whenever I wore it. Will recommend and it's not matte but no too glossy either. It is just right for liquid lipstick. Will purchase again especially for that price
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Simplemente me encanta este producto, que funciona tan bien y suaviza los labios a las pocas horas. Los labios del bebé es perfecto para mí. Me encanta la forma de los labios del bebé dan mis labios que brillo extra! Esto es para asegurarse de que mi favorito bálsamo para los labios y mucho mejor que los bálsamos labiales EOS. Thx Maybelline!
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Lewistown, PA
This lipstick is very pigmented and very smooth, it is a little bit sticky but very wearable! The brush is very shaped good. I purchased mine at Walmart before it discontinued. But it can purchase it online for cheap! The packaging has a glossy touch to it which is very neat. I would recommend this to others especially for you love lipstick!
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Hampton, GA
When I am in a hurry and don't have time to add lipstick, I always reach for my lip gloss. I also don't have to worry about it "melting" in the summer heat while it's in my purse either. I love the different colors. I have recommended this to my cousin and my mother because they sometimes don't like to bother with the lipstick.
Salina C.
Salina C.
Didn't think these would work just because I didn't think a drug store could really give a nice matte long lasting lip stick type of stain it really does it all gives you a shine long wearing beautiful colors a sent but not bad smells really good I can't say nothing else better I highly recommend this product to any woman.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not too sticky or shiny and has enough color in it currently I'm using a number 6 I have tried theses so far and i really like it and I would be used over and over again definitely lived up to the name I Love The Way You Lie unevenly and smells good this product is great if you're looking for a Polish shine
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Newton, NH
Way too thick. More like a liquid lipstick. Very sticky. Lasts a long time. Not too expensive. Can find it at most local stores and the packaging is nice. I use a few Maybelline products. Most of the time I like them, but not this. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is looking for a true "gloss".
Kassidy M.
Kassidy M.
Maryville, TN
I really thought I was going to enjoy this product more than I did. The color pay off was decent, but the formula was far too sticky and gooey for my taste. I don't tend to use an excessive amount of lip gloss, but I felt like I was wearing a pound of it. Over all this was just a decent product
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
I like this lipgloss a lot. I usually do not wear as it seems a bit sticky to me. However like I said. I rarely use any. This does make your lips nice and shiny. I bought this at target and do like it. Just not for me an everyday use. I would recommend to others who like lip glosses.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I AM SO SAD! Ulta has stopped carrying this. This has the most beautiful color. It is long lasting and very moisturizing to your lips. It went over and above my expectations. I had originally bought this at Utla. If it was available--I would definitely recommend it to others.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
I have never heard of a lip polish from Maybelline were can i get this at.
Alicia W.
L.A
What color is the best?
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
I haven't tried this yes can you tell you the Ingredients and if it lasts longer then others?
natasha o.
natasha o.
Troy, NY
Does anyone else find this product to be quite sticky?