Maybelline Lip Polish Hi-Shine Color

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey M.
The color is super pretty especially as we gear up for the fall season. The only thing I am not crazy about is that I find this to be glossier than I would like for a lip polish. The color is long lasting and I find that I didn't have to apply too many times during the day. You get what you pay for with this product but I don't think I would purchase it again.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Katelyn E.
Never figured out how this worked and it just looked weird on me. Wish I would've chose another color to try out. It is not easy to use and it is a good value if you like it. I don't think I will buy it
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
This color is really pretty and looks nice with pretty much anything I wear! It goes on nicely and stays on pretty well. This was my first time trying it out and I loved it and will definitely be purchasing in more colors. It's inexpensive and the tube contains quite a bit !
Octaver R.
Warrensburg , MO
I really love this product as it provides high shine beautiful color and nutrition to my lips. It goes on easily and a feel some really really nice I would recommend this product as it always looks good to have a nice clear coverage On my lips without too much color
ccddg d.
Loved this product . i would recomend . i honesly dont know any other better product . i thought it wasnt gonna be good . very easy to apply . and its really inexpensive. its good value for the price . I honestly would buy the product again some time soon .
Katie G.
Cincinnati, OH
A very good product, happy with results. It made my lips fuller and lasted a very very long time! Was very easy to apply and use for a first time user. The price was a little pricey, but very good value. I would buy again for sure and recommend to others.
Josie K.
This is a pretty good product on the color correcting market. I don't have an ongoing need for it otherwise I would rebuy. I noticed a good balance in my skin moisture, I'm not sure if that was intentional on their branding or just my skins response!
Helen H.
I like keeps my lips glossy for a long time the one I have is a little tiny for my lips So is the Applicator so when I find a bigger one I’ll definitely be satisfied
Reagen B.
Definitely gives you some shine! A good product to use if you don't want to spend too much, it definitely did what I expected and lasts for a good while! Although it wasn't my favorite, I still use it almost everyday!
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
I have never heard of a lip polish from Maybelline were can i get this at.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Is it sticky?
natasha o.
Troy, NY
Does anyone else find this product to be quite sticky?
Kenia R.
What color is the best?
Kathy G.
I haven't tried this yes can you tell you the Ingredients and if it lasts longer then others?