Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash uploaded by ajna H.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Purple flash see more...

Buy on Amazon
cristelle p.
cristelle p.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
this one is good, I like that you can have beautiful lips in just a few seconds, I also love the colors that they fave. The price is also good (in Amazon is about $12 dlls) I wish was bigger, but still is beautiful and it gives you a different and perfect touch
მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
easy to use---I usually put lipstick over it to darken a little, i can't find this color in any other brand - love itThis is one of my favorite lip products. So glad it is still available on line. Easy to apply. Perfect color. Not too dark...not to light.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
Omg Maybelline lápiz de labios y el revestimiento en uno es uno de los mejores inventos nunca hizo ninguna necesidad de llevar productos innecesarios esto es todo lo que necesita.para hacer que sus labios pop en todo momento
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Warrenton, VA
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
All of Maybelline's lip pencils are awesome. They are so smooth and creamy and perfect for lining or filling in entire lips
zeenah k.
zeenah k.
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
Lip liner a must have for me. I can't live without just hard to find this color stores near me are always out of stock
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
Love the fact that you get both liner and lipstick in one but just wish it was a longer lasting one.
Coryn N.
Coryn N.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
This color is so pretty and it looks so good on. I definitely love this product. I recommend it.
Emperatriz R.
Emperatriz R.
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
Es muy practico este producto, es cremoso y su empaque es realmente atractivo, me gusta!
Allyssa M.
Allyssa M.
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
The variety of shades is appealing. The texture of the product isn't the best I've tried, but it gets the job done. I would recommend to beginners for a decent product. Quality is okay for the price.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Review for: Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One - Purple Flash
These are great for a quick lipstick look! I have used these once and I really did like it. I don't have any complaints about the price. They are long lasting and I think everyone should have one of these.
Amee S.