BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Jeneen D.
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
love this lipstick But can't find any more of them often. Lov this color because it is such a pretty brown " nudish " color which are my favorite colors in lipstick because they look so pretty and brighten your look of teeth a bit. Love the idea of two in one lip liner and lipstick because it's so handy and easy to use. Love Maybelline products
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this and other colors and none really seemed to work with my skin tone. The idea of having a liner and lipstick in one is nice and practical, but the lip liner wasn't pigmented enough. It hardly showed up enough on my lips to make a difference. I've tried other cheaper brands with better pigmentation and results.
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Using The Maybelline Lip Express LipstickN' Liner in one in the shade mocha blast didnt really get me excited. The shade range in this collection was fairly smal but will cater to everyone... have brown nudes to pink nudes and deep berry tones. But over all ,nothing special
Jannie B.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I Love this color, The eyeliner wit the lipstick is so handy, the price is Good, It fits my needs with working 9 to 5, walmart and walgreens are the places i have found that color.It is easy to use when you are always in a hurray. I would certaintly buy this product again.
Myra O.
Myra O.
Gibsonville, NC
I love the Express Lip and Liners from Maybelline. You go go as light or as dark as you want. The stay on your lips and feel like a moisturizer not dry or caked. Maybelline has a large selection of colors and I would recommend the Express Lip & Liner to all ages of women.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Bohemia, NY
I love any product that saves me time and this lipstick-liner combo is awesome. I love the color for fall too! It glides on my lips very easily and has some staying power without drying my lips out. Maybelline is always so affordable that everyone should check it out.
Emma H.
Emma H.
This product is very convenient because it's two in one. It is also travel size. The color wasn't my favorite but that's easy fixable. I liked the soft feel of it and how it didn't dry my lips. I got it at Walgreens and I would recommend people on the go to pick it up
Bev L.
Bev L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Mocha Blast is perfect for redheads, a nice lip color that blends with the liner so well. Not a blast of color but subtle. Enjoy using this when I go out and get such nice complements. Happy to purchase this when they are on sale and I purchase as many as I can.
Aly V.
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
Love this lip liner! It goes perfect with my nude colors. It even works for my eyebrow routine. It is a great product I would recommend to anyone. Goes great with Coffee Bean by Revlon! I love how it doesn't smudge and it stays on all day. In love with this
Ni G.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN
Goes perfect with the shade of my skin. I don't know what I'd do without it when I'm going through a casual day. I am not a first time user of this product. It did meet my expectations and very well i might add. And i most certainly would buy it again!!