Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One uploaded by Anna K.Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One uploaded by Tatiana O.Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One uploaded by ajna H.

BY MAYBELLINE

Purple flash see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeneen D.
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
love this lipstick But can't find any more of them often. Lov this color because it is such a pretty brown " nudish " color which are my favorite colors in lipstick because they look so pretty and brighten your look of teeth a bit. Love the idea of two in one lip liner and lipstick because it's so handy and easy to use. Love Maybelline products
Jo W.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this and other colors and none really seemed to work with my skin tone. The idea of having a liner and lipstick in one is nice and practical, but the lip liner wasn't pigmented enough. It hardly showed up enough on my lips to make a difference. I've tried other cheaper brands with better pigmentation and results.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I like the shade of lip color I got, I don't remember the name. I probably threw it away by now but I remember the lip liner didn't really go with the lip color. I wouldn't have put the 2 together and didn't so I felt it was a little bit of a waste to pay the extra for both and they didn't make just the lip color alone
Drea D.
Drea D.
This is a good basic product for everyday. One of the biggest benefits for me was that I didn't have to find matching liner and lipstick, which can be a struggle. The liner ran out before the lipstick did; maybe I used more than I was supposed to? Easy fix, though, I just bought more liner!
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
La Jolla, CA
I use this lipstick at games for cheer. It stays on all throughout the game and i never have to reapply. The taste is kinda neutral, but it does smell rather pleasantly when you first apply it. I love the deep red shade. Ive never tried the other colors but they all look beautiful.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Norman, OK
This Maybelline Lip Express is everything a girl could need! You have a lipstick and a lip liner in one convenient tube and that is something I really enjoyed, especially while on the go! It was nice to only have to carry one product with me in my purse rather than the normal two!
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Using The Maybelline Lip Express LipstickN' Liner in one in the shade mocha blast didnt really get me excited. The shade range in this collection was fairly smal but will cater to everyone... have brown nudes to pink nudes and deep berry tones. But over all ,nothing special
Jannie B.
Jannie B.
Gilbertsville, KY
I Love this color, The eyeliner wit the lipstick is so handy, the price is Good, It fits my needs with working 9 to 5, walmart and walgreens are the places i have found that color.It is easy to use when you are always in a hurray. I would certaintly buy this product again.
Myra O.
Myra O.
Gibsonville, NC
I love the Express Lip and Liners from Maybelline. You go go as light or as dark as you want. The stay on your lips and feel like a moisturizer not dry or caked. Maybelline has a large selection of colors and I would recommend the Express Lip & Liner to all ages of women.
Emma H.
Emma H.
This product is very convenient because it's two in one. It is also travel size. The color wasn't my favorite but that's easy fixable. I liked the soft feel of it and how it didn't dry my lips. I got it at Walgreens and I would recommend people on the go to pick it up
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
When will you have new and better colors?
Amee S.