BY MAYBELLINE

Purple flash see more...

Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One
  • "Good product. Smooth to apply and long lasting. Don't need a lipstick over the liner. Affordable pricing " in 24 reviews
Mai T.
I love using this lip liner alone. It looks and applies softly. It does dry matte but not to the point where it looks crusty on the lips, it’s also not sticky like other liners so I’m pretty impressed. For the price and it being drugstore I think it’s great, but they need more shades! I hope they come out with more because this is a hidden gem for beginners.
Dayna H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product was good quality for a good price. The packaging was sensible for what it was trying to promote. It didn't last as long as I would have liked. Overall the color options were good and it didn' dry my lips out like I thought it might.
mary h.
Lubbock
This stuff is amazing! I consider it my “traveling” lipstick because of the versatility of the colors. Buy one or buy them all, you’ll be able to wear it anywhere! I bought some for myself AND my sisters!
Sabrina S.
Once a Maybelline girl, always a Maybelline girl!! This brand never disappoints. And for a “drug store brand” they are totally killing the competition! These lip liners are gorg colors! I’m obsessed with their fit me dewey+smooth foundation!
Rebekah G.
Ashland, KY
Love this lip liner and color all in one product. So easy for on the go, and especially only wanting to have things in your purse for easy grab n go this product is it. So easy for fixes and really obtains to the lips and the colors go with all my outfits. It’s great for everyday or for date night or for anytime really.
Anacristina A.
Norfolk, VA
Pretty creamy and easy to apply. Darker colors are a bit patchy but works pretty well if you do a couple layers. Got it on sale at cvs. It’s pretty long lasting but it isn’t smudge proof or matte. Pretty good for makeup beginners.
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
I love this liner has a great smooth quality making it smooth and easy and has a beautiful color.i bout it from cvs with a coupon so it was very affordable. It didnt last as long as I planned but I still love it
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
This I just got and am very pleased with! I tried pairing it with a lipgloss from revlon but that was a fail. I used the liner alone and loved it though! Not expensive and I would buy again and in more colors!
Fernanda T.
LAKEWOOD , CO
It's soft has an intense color and is easy to use. The downside is that few colors are available. Good packaging.
I bought it in Maybelline onw store.
Yes, hard enough in the mouth.
Kaylee M.
Newnan, GA
I love this brand of lipstick. It leaves your lips feeling nice. Soft. Smooth. They also have such pretty colors that last all day after eating and drinking also!!! Wouldn't use any other kind!!!!!!!!!!!
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
When will you have new and better colors?
Amee S.