Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One uploaded by ajna H.Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One uploaded by Tatiana O.Maybelline Lip Express - Lipstick 'N Liner In One uploaded by Anna K.

BY MAYBELLINE

Purple flash see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Good product. Smooth to apply and long lasting. Don't need a lipstick over the liner. Affordable pricing " in 24 reviews
Dayna H.
W Valley City, UT
This product was good quality for a good price. The packaging was sensible for what it was trying to promote. It didn't last as long as I would have liked. Overall the color options were good and it didn' dry my lips out like I thought it might.
Lissett M.
Sacramento, CA
So easy to apply and the colors are very naturally and chick. I often use these brands because they are easy acces at drugstores, matches perfect with any lipstick and last pretty long...if you don't eat and get messy of course but love the colors
Fernanda X.
Lakewood, CO
It's soft has an intense color and is easy to use. The downside is that few colors are available. Good packaging.
I bought it in Maybelline onw store.
Yes, hard enough in the mouth.
Sabrina S.
Once a Maybelline girl, always a Maybelline girl!! This brand never disappoints. And for a “drug store brand” they are totally killing the competition! These lip liners are gorg colors! I’m obsessed with their fit me dewey+smooth foundation!
Lawayna G.
Nashville
Though it was easy to use, not a real big fan of this product. It wears off very easy. After using I found that I would have to use my lip balm or my lip scrub to remoisturize my lips.
Nikia L.
Mt Vernon IL
The lip liner is a amazing it works wonderful. It is very smooth and I really did meet my expectations on this product. I bought this at my Loco Wal-Mart. It is very long lasting and it apply very smoothed I would recommend for other people to but this.
anacristina a.
Norfolk, VA
Pretty creamy and easy to apply. Darker colors are a bit patchy but works pretty well if you do a couple layers. Got it on sale at cvs. It’s pretty long lasting but it isn’t smudge proof or matte. Pretty good for makeup beginners.
Brittney M.
Washington, GA
I love this liner has a great smooth quality making it smooth and easy and has a beautiful color.i bout it from cvs with a coupon so it was very affordable. It didnt last as long as I planned but I still love it
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
This I just got and am very pleased with! I tried pairing it with a lipgloss from revlon but that was a fail. I used the liner alone and loved it though! Not expensive and I would buy again and in more colors!
Kaylee M.
Newnan, GA
I love this brand of lipstick. It leaves your lips feeling nice. Soft. Smooth. They also have such pretty colors that last all day after eating and drinking also!!! Wouldn't use any other kind!!!!!!!!!!!
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
When will you have new and better colors?
Amee S.