BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Mascaras - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 451 Black. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

• Ok so i use this. Ut it cracks after sitting for a couple hours i...1 Answers
  • How long does this actually last?1 Answers
  • Is this good for a beginner? Looking for a good liquid liner for ...1 Answers
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
Just, ugh. I have this product on right now and that's what prompted me to write this. I have been wearing it for about 6 hours, and it just keeps getting worse. It dries shiny, which I hate. And it is just patchy, cracking, and peeling off. It seriously feels like I have lash glue on instead of eyeliner, it is so tight. And so difficult to get off. I have to really work at it with an oil based makeup remover or just plain coconut oil. And it leaves little chunks all by my lash line. I just cannot with this liquid eyeliner. The brush is stubby and imprecise, I have to spend way too much time for a well-tapered wing. I have had this product for a week, and the formula is getting chunky and hard to apply. Total flop. ğŸ‘Ž
Madeline H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love this eyeliner because I am not one who uses a lot of eye shadow so my eyeliner doesn't have to be perfect because I can clean it up with a q tip and makeup remover so the thick brush doesn't bother me. This product is pretty water proof. I haven't tested it much because I usually just don't wear makeup in the water, but for the few times I have it has for sure done it's job.
Sydney B.
Mineral, IL
This eye liner looks great initially. however I hate the size of the brush. the thin style is perfect for a smooth line but the brush itself is very short so I often hit my eye with the wand itself. this product dries very quickly but over time it starts to crack and almost peel off your eye in little chunks. I would suggest the master precise felt tip liner!
Shyanne B.
Great eyeliner it has a good tip for creating the perfect wing and there's a lot of control with the Handle the only down side is when you make a mistake and try to remove it it smears really bad and it does stay true to the color it does when it dries and I would definitely buy it again because of how good it makes me wing liner look
Rachel N.
Portland, OR
When I first tried this i was impressed - it was easy to apply and made me look like I knew what I was doing with a cat-eye ;) But it doesn't take too long before the liner in the bottle starts to get old. Like, there's a lot of liner still left but when you put it on your eye, it starts to PEEL off, in the middle of the day!
I used to use this stuff until Lash Stilletto came out. Like a lot of waterproof eyeliners, this is kind of weirdly rubbery? Like it forms one rubber line across your eye that peels off in one piece or large chunks. I like it because it usually doesn't peel off and I like the applicator, but not my favorite anymore.
Abigail O.
Springfield, MO
This liquid eyeliner has been my go-to for several years now! I really appreciate the fact that it stays put exactly where I want it to for the entire day--from 7:30am until bedtime each day. It will occasionally become flakey which is why I only gave 4 stars, but it's still my favorite liquid liner of all time!
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
My sister introduced me to this eyeliner. I tried it for a week....This didn't last long on me. It got fuzzy and it was not as dark as I would have liked. It was very watery. Also it flaked. It is waterproof and the applicator was nice. I also like the packaging. Slick and small but I wouldn't buy it again.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product. I don't do a wing or anything fancy although I have used this for that and it looked great. I use this daily for just a think line and it goes on smoothly. I have blue eyes and i feel like it compliments them nicely. For this price i would recommend.
alyssa b.
Im a makeup junkie and am used to buying a lot of higher end products. I had ran out of what i normally used, so I ran to Walmart and purchased this where it is waterproof.. Ive not went back to anything else. Its a felt tip so gives you a super precise love. Love !
Ayla V.
Does this apply easy?
Jennifer M.
Maple Heights, OH
Is the tip really narrow on this?
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Is this good for a beginner? Looking for a good liquid liner for a wedding this weekend
Rebeca S.
How long does this actually last?