BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Mascaras - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 451 Black. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

• Ok so i use this. Ut it cracks after sitting for a couple...1 Answers
  • How long does this actually last?1 Answers
  • Is this good for a beginner? Looking for a good liquid li...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. It truly works and does what it says - waterproof." in 31 reviews
  • "This is my #1 eyeliner. After I found this liquid liner i haven't used anything since . It stays all day long , doesn't flake off , and its super black. I wish the tip was a bit thinner to get in the inner crease of your eye , but other than that this is a great liquid liner ! " in 22 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner for winged eyes ever, so easliy smoothd on and to do.... Others may find the gel better but for me as a liquid eyeliner lover this is the best" in 18 reviews
  • "Who doesn't love the perfect cat eye? with Maybelline felt tip eyeliner you can get it right every time because its seriously like using a pen." in 9 reviews
Brittney S.
This was the first liquid liner I ever attempted to use. It still remains one of my favorites to this day. It doesn’t joke when it says it’s waterproof. It takes me forever, even with make up remover, to get this stuff off. It’s amazing. It’s very easy to apply with the felt tip.
Julia F.
Milton, DE
Great for lashes or beginners. This was the only drug store eyeliner available in the shade black. So I got it. It has a felt tip. Doesn't feel to good on the lid skin & can't get a precise wing because of the felt tip. Not buying again.
Caity B.
OKC
I have used this product for ten years now and it has never let me down! It has a very precise point on the brush so you are able to get a nice and defined eye line. The price is very affordable and it lasts several months.
Cendra R.
Rexburg
I absolutely love this eyeliner it’s so black and perfect for your winged eyeliner! I have been using this product since I was 15 years old and still does the perfect job for me. It’s also affordable and perfect if you’re on a budget.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Looking for a long lasting eye liner and having no luck. I've been trying all the expensive brands, but so far they are about as good as this Maybelline product. For the money, I should just keep using this. But I'm still looking because I need something that doesn't run or fade quickly.... Would not recommend this as an answer for those things though. :(
Make-up t.
new york
I’m the eyeliner queen! Since 7th grade I have been perfecting the wing and this is what I’ve been using. I normally picked them up at rite aid or Walgreens but they stopped carrying it a while ago. I found them on amazon though and I’m so happy. Why stop using it if it’s never failed me?
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
Works good but only if your experienced with eyeliner, if not your liner might get pretty thick pretty fast. The price is great and if you apply it right it looks awesome. Wouldn't recommend it for beginners. I'm not going to buy this again but it's Nita bad product
Mellissa C.
This was my starter eyeliner. I used to buy this when I didn't know how amazing high end brands are. This did not last very long was hard to apply and smudged very easily.
Sarah M.
Albion, IL
The best liquid eyeliner ever—hands down. It stays on very well during the days, yet it’s very easy to wash off at night. The price is very reasonable, and it’s very high quality.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I do not like this product at all. I used to use it way back in the day when I first started using eyeliner so I don't know if the formula has changed or not but I think there are way better liners out there. I do like that it is so black but it dries shiny and I had issues with this liner literally crumbling off of my eyes.. It was so gross. Also, the brush isn't very good on it, in my opinion. I would try something else out.
Ayla V.
Ranger, WV
Does this apply easy?
Jennifer M.
Maple Heights, OH
Is the tip really narrow on this?
Megan B.
Kansas City , MO
Is this good for a beginner? Looking for a good liquid liner for a wedding this weekend
Rebeca S.
How long does this actually last?