BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

• WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?2 Answers
  • I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye li...1 Answers
Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Katrina V.
My first eye liner I've ever used. Easy to apply and work with, stays on a nicely but might need to reapply depending on how long or the environment you're wearing it in.
Amber K.
Chesapeake, VA
Not as familiar with liquid liners thought I would give it a try and liked it a lot. Now I use it all the time. Like how easy it is to use. Doesn't run and smear with my other make up. Would recommend to others and buy again.
ingrisss g.
This liquid liner is really watery and sheer. the tip of the liner is kind of short and pointy which is good for making a wing. It is sort of waterproof but when i get out of the water some of it will smear and fall under my eye.
Rachael N.
Lake City, MI
This eyeliner is overall great. The price is very affordable. The grey is darker than you expect, but personally I prefer it that way. Goes on smooth and very precise.
Anita V.
Oakmont, PA
For a drugstore liquid eyeliner this eyeliner is pretty good. My only issue with this eyeliner is that it is not long lasting, and flakes off by the end of my work day. Other than that, it is very pigmented and goes on smooth.
Linda V.
Cleveland, OH
Easy to put on. Lasts all day. I had the black eye liner and love it. I usually pay $20 for a liquid eyeliner and have been trying to find a cheaper one i like just as nuch. This one seems to be close. Highly recommend.
Marsha C.
Rigby, ID
This product is amazing. If I could ever figure out how to wing my eyeliner correctly it would be my number one. Love the shade and how it's not heavy on my eyes.
Ariana G.
Stockton, CA
This is a good eyeliner but not the best. It is very affordable so if you decide to try it out and decide that you do not like it, it wont have cost you much. It is easy to use and has a nice dark black color.
beth v.
I recently bought this eyeliner for my daughter to try. She loves eye make up and would often be sporting "racoon" eyes with other liners she has used. This liner works great. Stays on all day and doesn't smudge.
Jordan D.
Cincinnati, OH
The applicator brush is not that great it makes it kind of difficult to use because the brush bends. You have to use at least 2-3 coats for a nice dark line. It is still on by the end of the day but it smudges.
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?