BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I love the color of this eyeliner so much! I love this product in general! It is very long lasting on my eyes. It compares to alternatives very significantly as it makes it a dupe to high end eyeliners. I would buy again. I would recommend this eyeliner and color!
Priscilla G.
La Feria , TX
I've got to admit this is actually the first eyeliner I've ever purchased and only eyeliner I own, since I am a beginner at my makeup but it has worked good for me. It's simple to use, of course again I'm barely starting to learn so I do the basic eyeliner look.
Courtney M.
This wasn't very waterproof in my eyes. I liked it but it wasn't my favorite. The shade was nice. I didn't have any other grays in my collection. The wand and that this brand is not cruelty free led me to decluttered it.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
I use the black rather than the brown. It is easy to use and goes on smooth with out big clumps of goo. Stays all day long and even in water. Even challenges the makeup remover. Looks nicely packaged. I would most likely recommend and buy this product again.
Meghan T.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this eyeliner for YEARS! It's is my go-to and I'm an avid cat eye wearer! It last super long and is even waterproof which means it doesn't smudge and stays put. The felt tip allows for precision and the perfect line!
Rachel M.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
This liquid liner is great. Stays on well and does not smudge. The color is great. Not a bad price at all!! You can buy it at any drugstore or ulta beauty. I've only used it once but I would buy it again
Katie M.
Texarkana, AR
Was true to what it says, water proof !! I used this only one time but it got the job done. Good value , inexpensive and easy to apply. I have brown eyes and it made them pop. If u are in a hurry and need a good mascara just grab this !!
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I but it because it works for me. I would but again because it's not a bad price. My husband never have a problem founding it if I send him to the store with a picture. He hates it but he does it for me
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
This brand has been consistently great for eyeliner and this liquid eyeliner is a go to for me. It works well for the winged look and doesn't smear or fade during my day. It is easy for me to apply and at a super affordable price.
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?
Jessica S.
Calgary, AB
Now that the Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof has been discontinued, does anyone know of a similar product? I’m on my last bottle and don’t know what to do 😱