BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

• WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?2 Answers
  • I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye li...1 Answers
Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Kayleen G.
I do very much like the color and the long lastingness of it and believe it has a lot of potential but i absolutely hate the little sponge pointy thing on the end of it. the brush prevents me from seeing what i can really do with what seems like what could be a very good product. i think Maybelline should change the brush.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Hhmmm I am not really a fan of eyeliners but sometimes I need it. I bought this one and I would say is different than others and brush ugh hm isn't right. Color is pretty buy staying power not that much. Good price tho. I would probably not buy again.
courtney L.
I was not impressed at all when I tried this. It went on unevenly, the brush kept twisting and bending making it hard to apply. Then after a few minutes it burned my eye lid really badly. I had to immediately wash it off. I was really disappointed.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This eyeliner is very affordable and is truly waterproof. Every time I wear it I must use makeup remover to get it off. You can wear this to go dancing and it will not come off. Maybelline has always been my go to brand for waterproof liner.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Maybelline is tried and true. It has been my go to drug store make up for ten years. I love this eyeliner. Waterproof and highly pigmented. Does smear occasionally but I'd be worried if it did t. I also love the applicator. Makes my cat eyes pop ­čÉ▒
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
I use to use only Maybelline's liquid liner all through high school until it started to burn my eyelids and once it got unbearable i had to stop. the same thing happened with their concealer so if you have super sensitive skin, especially around your eyes, be wary because Maybelline uses something that really doesn't react well with it. otherwise, its a good product with good pigmentation
Hope B.
San Jose, CA
This product is great for a quick cat eye with little hassle. I've used this for years and it's always been very reliable. I like the sponge tip versus using a brush other brands have because it keeps the lines smoothr. Brown does a good job complementing my blue eyes too.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
I do not really like this stuff because it sticks to my eyelids and it pulls off all in one strand basically. It looks very nice, but it is troublesome to get off. IT does not work well with eyeshadow and foundation I use so I do not recommend if you use lots of face makeup
Karla C.
Love this eyeliner so much , its the only eyeliner ive stuck with for years !! the application brush makes it super easy for my eyeliner "wing" trend everyones doing. i just wish they would make a bigger container cause it just so amazing!!!! i buy it every time i run out!!
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
I used to use this liquid liner everyday. I learned how to work with it but there is definitely better liners out there. Overall, I was satisfied with the product especially for the price. I would recommend and use again if I had few options.
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?