BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

• WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?2 Answers
  • I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye li...1 Answers
Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Andreea Z.
I can honestly say that this is the best Eye Liner I have ever had. The applicator is incredibly easy to use and the colour lasts for a very long time. Sometimes I forget to take my make up off and in the morning when I wake up I still have it on. It's that good !
Vita J.
Bali
It works alright, in Indonesia we have the matte or glossy, I have matte. What I don't like is it dries up so quickly on the brush and in the tube thing. Gosh, it only lasted barely a month and all the product was dried up.
Winnifer W.
Richmond, TX
This is a classic must have in every makeup bag super cheap last a long time and really easy to use I usually pick one up every couple of months at my local drug store when it's on sale
Bristi B.
Works great for hours after application. But if you have very oily skin or if you sweat a lot it wont really stay for that long. But yes, a great color and a neat look is a sure deal.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
I am personally not a liquid liner person, but this eyeliner makes me enjoy wearing eyeliner. It is waterproof and it is also very cheap, by price range. I suggest people to who hardly wear liquid liner to try this out because it is quite easy to apply but it is also quite hard to take off, but it should come off using a make up wipe, of any sort.
Asana K.
Toronto
Better than any other eyeliner out there. Although I prefer eyeliners that are matte this is a nice first attempt for me. Love that it is very long lasting and does not smear during the summer time. Would buy again but not on a reg.
Saira B.
Purchased this because it was cheaper than other liners by Maybelline . It's worth the buy but the application brush dries up quickly with the product even before applying it .
Alison E.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I don't often use eyeliner when I put on makeup. But this liquid liner made me feel confident with its smooth application. Now I can apply liner quickly and cleanly so my eyes are more defined.
Dayna D.
The only liquid that doesn't run for me! It's waterproof and lasts all night, even into the morning if I forget to take it off! I wear brown because of how fair I am. Love it, the tip creates the perfect line.
Sidney D.
Vancouver Island
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?