BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

• WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?2 Answers
  • I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye li...1 Answers
Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Kristin C.
I love liquid liner and this is great! It really helps make my eyes pop. And when paired with a primer it stayed on ALL day (and night) without flaking off!
Lacey C.
This works really well. Last all day long, &' easy to get off at the end of the day. It doesn't smudge thru out the day at all. Definitely one of my go tos.
Yvette L.
Perris , CA
Great waterproof liner I bought the black liner great color came out every black didn't even fade. The price was good I use it everyday when I go to work.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This was a great eye liner why discountue this I have to use very little to make wing which works better thay the other I tries gotta find a new eye liner.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
I love my liquid eyeliner for my top lid. This is a great product, I use the jet black or blackest black. Goes on east one swipe and its long lasting too.
K A.
Cortland, NY
This is so easy to use, I have used it for several years religiously. I can easily do a straight line and it doesn't smudge even after wearing for awhile.
Maria E.
Shelbyville
Liked but hard to apply because it's liquid. I think if it wasn't easy to smear it would be better. It also clumps up and you end up looking like a clown
Ari G.
Boy when they said it's waterproof it sure is ! Very difficult to remove off my eyes but that's the point. It does give you volume and somewhat a length.
Hannah R.
Ledyard, CT
This is one of my top three liners....for some reason a lot of liners melt off my eyes and this was the first I found that didn't do tht. Sooooo in love.
Sue P.
Goes on smoothly and stays in place. The applicator tip creates a precise line. The bottle is convenient to carry with in a purse or makeup bag, too.
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?