BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

• WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?2 Answers
  • I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye li...1 Answers
Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Lily M.
Booneville, MS
This product is one of my favorites. I use it everyday and have went through 3 of them already. I have introduced this to my mother too and she now lives it as much as I do!
Vinitha R.
I love how easy and fluid this liner is. I use it extensively as a part of my stage makeup and it stays off till the very end. It is a go-to product that never disappoints
Sarah w.
Moncks corner, SC
For me liquid eye liner is easier. Ive never had a problem with this liquid one. Others ive had dry up on me. But it's perfect for the right cat eye or just a simple liner.
Michaela B.
I swear by liquid eye liner. It is the holy grail of my makeup bag. This is the one that i prefer because the color is so dark and it does not smear throughout the day.
Brooke E.
I don't like the tip on this one. I like a more pointy tip that will give just a bit but not too much. It doesn't stay with me all say long like I need it to either.
Amanda L.
Love this! I've always loved a cat lined eye! And the easiest way to achieve that( for me anyways), is with a felt tip! Much easier to control, and cleaner line!
Brenda V.
Wilder, ID
One of my many favorite liners! Was my first eyeliner that I started with when I began to use makeup! Seriously good quality except I would use the color black!
Courtney W.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love this brand of eyeliner. It goes on smooth and mistake free! I also love that it's waterproof so that if I sweat or cry it's not gonna run down my face.
cindayyy x.
Fresno, CA
I prefer using this product mainly because is very simple to use. the packaging is amazing! the wand that applies on is a spongy tip, and it works really good!
Lacey C.
This works really well. Last all day long, &' easy to get off at the end of the day. It doesn't smudge thru out the day at all. Definitely one of my go tos.
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?