BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

• WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?2 Answers
  • I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye li...1 Answers
Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Angie C.
The only thing keeping this from being a 5 for me was that it seemed like it started to rub off after several hours, and it says it's waterproof. I guess I was just expecting it to last a little longer without smudging off
Vivian Q.
This is an amazing product!! Out of all the liquid eyeliner I would give this one a 10. It stayed on the whole night but it's hard to get out once you're about to go to sleep but other than that it is an amazing product.
Alli L.
San Tan Vly, AZ
It was hard for me to get used to a liquid liner, but this was the perfect place to start. The lines are sharp and even. A great liquid liner for a beginner or pro!
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
I haven't used liquid eyeliner in years! But this product changed all of that. This eye liner is so lightweight and easy to deal with unlike some others I've used. Definitely a keeper!
Rosie M.
Vista, CA
Although I am not to big on eye liner as far as brands I found this product to be a ok. I didn't feel as if it was really waterproof as it came off pretty quickly.
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner is perfect for doing wings. It is kind of hard to take off since it is waterproof, but that's what's great about it for pool days when you want to wear makeup and you know it won't come off.
terry f.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the only eyeliner I buy. I prefer liquid waterproof eyeliner with the regular liquid eyeliner brush that's like a thin paintbrush. Goes on so easily and stays on well.
gabriela s.
I used to use liquid eyeliner on a daily basis, but I recently switched to pencil though. When I did use liquid everyday though, I would use this! It is amazing! It's EXTREMELY waterproof, it doesn't smudge, and it doesn't burn if you put it under your lashes on your upper lid. I absolutely adore this! My one complaint would be that it is a bit difficult to take off before bed, even with makeup remover, but other than that, it's amazing! Deffinately a great buy!
Anna F.
Milwaukee, WI
I was not a big fan of this eyeliner; it seemed to fade easily after application, causing me to reapply several times during the day and eventually give up using it.
Kristina  M.
Paterson, NJ
This eyeliner works great! The consistency is just perfect for a liquid eyeliner, but if you end up rubbing your eyes by mistake it comes off easily and it comes off after 7 hours.
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?