Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by St├ęphanie S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Luz C.
Luz C.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Love it love it so much it's a really good i used it and changed my higher end one to this one an it's amazing
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
San Gabriel , CA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Works amazing! Stays put all day, won't come off unless you use waterproof makeup remover. I use this if I go to theme park or if I'm going to the beach and I want to wear makeup.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
We love liquid eye liner, my daughters into doing the wing and this liner is perfect and lasts all day
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I usually don't use liquid eyeliner but this is great! I get it at my local retailer and I use it every day. It truly is waterproof and I recommend it to all my friends. I buy this as my new eyeliner
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Maybelline is tried and true. It has been my go to drug store make up for ten years. I love this eyeliner. Waterproof and highly pigmented. Does smear occasionally but I'd be worried if it did t. I also love the applicator. Makes my cat eyes pop ­čÉ▒
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This is on what of my favorite liquid liners. A great color that blends well with multiple eyeshadow colors while giving my lashes a fuller look. This is a great product!
Annie C.
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I tried this liquid liner and wasn't pleased. I do t know if it is because I prefer a pencil to a liquid liner, or if I just really didn't like the product. I felt like this product ran and I couldn't get a good line.
Shakira A.
Shakira A.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I use this eyeliner every single day. It is my go to. It is very easy to apply and use. The pigment is great.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I do not like it at all, leaves the lashes stuck with lumps and does not give the appearance that promises
The formula is very liquid which makes it heavy and lower eyelashes, I regularly have long, curly eyelashes, and when the mascara put this down completely
Although it has the advantage that lasts long
St├ęphanie S.
St├ęphanie S.
Gatineau, Qu├ębec
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love Maybelline's products, but I'm not a fan of this specific one. When I buy other waterproof eyeliners, I can use them in the pool and it stays, but unfortunately, not this one...I have finished my swimming session with raccoon eyes...not very cute!!