Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by St├ęphanie S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This eyeliner is amazing. It is so easy to work with and stays put for hours. It's definitely a must have and a go to option for me
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Linton, IN
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I like liquid eyeliner and Maybelline really works well and doesn't case a mess and the cost isn't to bad
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Who does not have a product maybelline some of the best brand of pharmacy the competition of many brands of high range but at a low price are excellent products I recommend 100%
Rama S.
Rama S.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
gives sleek and straight, smokey and smudged or your own personal twist .Long-lasting.With its innovative grip and patented, precise tip, Master Precise Curvy has you covered through thick and thin.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I used to use this liquid liner everyday. I learned how to work with it but there is definitely better liners out there. Overall, I was satisfied with the product especially for the price. I would recommend and use again if I had few options.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Decatur, GA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Love love love! This eyeliner lasts all day and doesn't smudge! I use it daily, it's reliable and does not require reapplying.
Jayme F.
Jayme F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Wow!! I wore this for New Year's eve and woke up the next day with all my makeup smudged-- except for this liner! It stays put all day and night so if you are in an environment where your makeup might smear, this would work great for you! Absolutely love.
member-d9cce87c2
member-d9cce87c2
Nj
I like this but its really hard to get off with makeup remover wipes and sometimes its also very runny and it gets in to my eye.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
This get an A for staying on and looked fabulous but it's incredibly hard to get off. It lasts all day unlike other brands you need to reapply.
Tashia L.
Tashia L.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I do not like this product. Its too watery and the black is not pigmented. Just a fail for me for liquid liner. Would not re purchase