Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by St├ęphanie S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Alleayah O.
Alleayah O.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Great liner and is definitely waterproof! Says exactly what it does and not expensive at all. This is a great liner and will be rebuying!
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I have tried many types and forms of liquid eyeliner and although this wasn't the worst it needs improvement. It is water proof but it doesn't last long. It lifts after a few hours. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kerstin P.
Kerstin P.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I like this product, but it clumps and dries out really easily. I felt like I almost had to reapply throughout the day. Not my favorite product and probably wouldn't buy it again.
Randi C.
Randi C.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This eye liner works well but once it dries it flakes off and that didn't happen before. I think they changed the formula because it use to be more reliable.i still like it but I dislike that I have to reapply it throughout the day but on the pus side it comes off easily
Besa B.
Besa B.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
The formula is not great. Its waterproof which is nice but after some hours it starts cracking and flaking.
Arii G.
Arii G.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Boy when they said it's waterproof it sure is ! Very difficult to remove off my eyes but that's the point. It does give you volume and somewhat a length.
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
marietta, GA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This eyeliner is very affordable and is truly waterproof. Every time I wear it I must use makeup remover to get it off. You can wear this to go dancing and it will not come off. Maybelline has always been my go to brand for waterproof liner.
gabriela s.
gabriela s.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I used to use liquid eyeliner on a daily basis, but I recently switched to pencil though. When I did use liquid everyday though, I would use this! It is amazing! It's EXTREMELY waterproof, it doesn't smudge, and it doesn't burn if you put it under your lashes on your upper lid. I absolutely adore this! My one complaint would be that it is a bit difficult to take off before bed, even with makeup remover, but other than that, it's amazing! Deffinately a great buy!
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I am not a big fan of this eye liner. After only a few hours, it starts to run and I have raccoon eyes.
Shama B.
Shama B.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I would not leave my house in the summer without this on. It stays on all day!!