Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by Azra K.Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by St├ęphanie S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I had to buy this one Bc I was out of my regular one and they were sold out. Did the job but brush didn't separate my lashes well
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
love it by far my best drugstore eyeliner it was hard to manage the wand at first but now its easy to apply its
Vivian Q.
Vivian Q.
MIAMI, FL
This is an amazing product!! Out of all the liquid eyeliner I would give this one a 10. It stayed on the whole night but it's hard to get out once you're about to go to sleep but other than that it is an amazing product.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Great! And who doesn't love waterproof? Very good Product! Highly recommended.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Not great will have a better review later but right now it's not working out with me so far it's a flop.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I've been wearing liquid eyeliner since I was a little girl and this brand is great. It stays on all day and looks good
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Newcastle, OK
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I bought this to practice putting on liner. It's difficult for me and I'm still practicing but this product is very cooperative. I like it.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I'm honestly not a big fan of waterproof makeup because it is so hard to take off, but this one is ok. It's harder to get a perfect line with this because the brush is a little broad, and I like my liquid liner lines to be pretty thin.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I'm not a fan of this liquid liner. It takes a little while to dry, it's inexpensive but I don't like the quality.
Paula D.
Paula D.
Westland, MI
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Love how smooth this eyeliner goes on and stays on all day, don't have to worry about it smudging or running, looks just as good at the end of the day as it did when you applied it.