Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by St├ęphanie S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Allysin V.
Allysin V.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
It takes a bit of getting used to using liquid eyeliner from a pencil eyeliner, so that could be just where I am on the spectrum of learning.
That said, I do like the ease of application. The color is a lot more even tone and produces more consistent lines. However, it seems to spill or flake onto my cheeks while applying, so I am going back and fixing it after application, something I never had to worry about with my pencils.
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I love maybelline when it comes to mascara and liners. Yes this is waterproof, smudge-proof and easy to use. It's longs lasting and will definitely buy this guy again once mine ran out. Also you i use micellar water makeup remover for this one.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I have to say I love this product. Not only because it's an liquid eye liner but because it's waterproof! I can honestly say I go and take a shower and come out still with the eye liner on!!! Takes a while to come off but definitely worth the purchase !
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Caledonia, MI
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This was my first liquid lipstick and it was definitely not my best idea. It was not an easy handle to hold while attempting to line my upper lids and I was unable to line in a consistent, even and smooth manner.
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Liquid eyeliner can be tricky but this one is so easy to use! The brush is a fine point so you get a nice clean line. They only issue for me is that it runs out quickly.
Tayler E.
Tayler E.
Seymour, IN
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This eyeliner seemed like a good idea, but it does not dry quickly at all and because it doesn't dry... ends up in your eye more often than not. OW.
Nikita H.
Nikita H.
Houma, LA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Liquid eyeliner is not my forte. I couldn't get my lines the same way on both eyes don't get me wrong it's a great product for someone who where's a lot of makeup
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This is a great liquid eye liner to use. I have used the black but never the grey. It is worth the money and easy to make a a nice wing on your eyes.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This works really well. Last all day long, &' easy to get off at the end of the day. It doesn't smudge thru out the day at all. Definitely one of my go tos.
Anayeli H.
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Very deep black eyeliner. The brush is a little hard to use if you are a beginner but it is well worth the intense black color it gives.