Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by Selina T.Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by Azra K.Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by St├ęphanie S.

BY MAYBELLINE

Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great waterproof liner I bought the black liner great color came out every black didn't even fade. The price was good I use it everyday when I go to work.
Jill G.
Jill G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to use this eyeliner all the time but I don't wear eyeliner anymore. If I did this would be my go to for liquid eyeliner. Great for wings
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Moreno Valley,ca
Wear this on special occasions. Where I want my liner to stay still . I don't use it offten . First time using it was hard to remove
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
Although I prefer the liquid liners, I did not like it in grey. It still applied well, I just wasn't happy with the end results.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Up until i use this gray liquid liner I hadnt had any luck with finding luck finding a grey eye liner. But the is just great.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I use liquid eyeliner on a daily basis. And with eyes that some times get watery, it's good to have a water proof liner.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Salt Lake City, UT
It was okay. It was very easy to apply but it would chip every so often. Was easy to remove. Cheap, bought it at Walmart
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of those who expose I have not tried yet, but I bought this Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Mascaray to be in love
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this much but I do like it. Very precise and not watery. Color stay pretty well. Not too badly priced.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
Beauty Junkie Expert
this line works liquid line is very fluid and easy to apply like to use this when going out but want to be subtle