Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 765 Grey uploaded by St├ęphanie S.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I wasn't a huge fan of this liner, which is sad because I love the Maybelline waterproof gel pencil. I purchased this in hopes of finding a cheaper replacement for my MAC eyeliner but was disappointed. I purchased 2 bottles of this liner, both of them were really runny and I because of that I found it hard to apply. Also I have oily skin and while the bottle does say waterproof it sure wasn't smudge proof, I had raccoon eyes within the first hours of wearing it. Super disappointing.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Opp, AL
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I used to be a big fan of liquid liner because it wouldn't run or smudge. That's when I was a 13 or 14. I'm 23 now and over the years and looking back at photos. I can tell you this eyeliner didn't look natural. It wasn't just this brand it was other liquid liner. But I can remember pulling my liner of like a face mask. If that helps out:( other than that it does wear a long time!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
The Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner is absolutely stunning. It goes on VERY smoothly and the wand is super easy to use. I use it daily and it usually lasts me about 2 months which is good considering it only costs about $7. I will keep on buying it and highly recommend this product!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Was true to what it says, water proof !! I used this only one time but it got the job done. Good value , inexpensive and easy to apply. I have brown eyes and it made them pop. If u are in a hurry and need a good mascara just grab this !!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This wasn't very waterproof in my eyes. I liked it but it wasn't my favorite. The shade was nice. I didn't have any other grays in my collection. The wand and that this brand is not cruelty free led me to decluttered it.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
This liquid liner is great. Stays on well and does not smudge. The color is great. Not a bad price at all!! You can buy it at any drugstore or ulta beauty. I've only used it once but I would buy it again
Shaqueesha W.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
I but it because it works for me. I would but again because it's not a bad price. My husband never have a problem founding it if I send him to the store with a picture. He hates it but he does it for me
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
Great application. Kind of a funky color to wear on occasion. I imagine it would look great on those with blue eyes. The black version was my first liquid liner. So great for beginners
Emily R.
Emily R.
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
comes out exactly how I want it to. not too watery and not too sticky. easy glide and doesn't dry out quickly. long lasting wear too, Yes I would definitely recommend this product
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Wilder, ID
Review for: Works Liquid Liner Waterproof Mascara 765 Grey
One of my many favorite liners! Was my first eyeliner that I started with when I began to use makeup! Seriously good quality except I would use the color black!