BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

• WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?2 Answers
  • I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and ...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I wasn't a huge fan of this liner, which is sad because I love the Maybelline waterproof gel pencil. I purchased this in hopes of finding a cheaper replacement for my MAC eyeliner but was disappointed. I purchased 2 bottles of this liner, both of them were really runny and I because of that I found it hard to apply. Also I have oily skin and while the bottle does say waterproof it sure wasn't smudge proof, I had raccoon eyes within the first hours of wearing it. Super disappointing.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
I use to use only Maybelline's liquid liner all through high school until it started to burn my eyelids and once it got unbearable i had to stop. the same thing happened with their concealer so if you have super sensitive skin, especially around your eyes, be wary because Maybelline uses something that really doesn't react well with it. otherwise, its a good product with good pigmentation
Heather B.
Heather B.
Opp, AL
I used to be a big fan of liquid liner because it wouldn't run or smudge. That's when I was a 13 or 14. I'm 23 now and over the years and looking back at photos. I can tell you this eyeliner didn't look natural. It wasn't just this brand it was other liquid liner. But I can remember pulling my liner of like a face mask. If that helps out:( other than that it does wear a long time!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Easton, PA
Super cute small and efficient. I love the color super pigmented. Gives my eyes a nice finish. I think it was perfect nothing bad to say about it . I wear it all day and it's easy to apply and remove. I would buy it again maybe in a different color so I can try others out and see if they are as nice as this .
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
The Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner is absolutely stunning. It goes on VERY smoothly and the wand is super easy to use. I use it daily and it usually lasts me about 2 months which is good considering it only costs about $7. I will keep on buying it and highly recommend this product!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liquid liner. It was inexpensive, compared to other brands, and just as good. It was SUPER easy to apply and easy to correct if you smudge it. It does have some room for improvement in regard to longevity. It seems to wear off quickly. Perhaps it needs to be waterproof! :)
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
I do not really like this stuff because it sticks to my eyelids and it pulls off all in one strand basically. It looks very nice, but it is troublesome to get off. IT does not work well with eyeshadow and foundation I use so I do not recommend if you use lots of face makeup
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I love the color of this eyeliner so much! I love this product in general! It is very long lasting on my eyes. It compares to alternatives very significantly as it makes it a dupe to high end eyeliners. I would buy again. I would recommend this eyeliner and color!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
I use the black rather than the brown. It is easy to use and goes on smooth with out big clumps of goo. Stays all day long and even in water. Even challenges the makeup remover. Looks nicely packaged. I would most likely recommend and buy this product again.
Taneka A.
Taneka A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?