BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eyeliners - Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof 456 Grey

Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof
  • "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EYELINER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. It is super easy to apply and when they say waterproof, they mean it. I'm on a synchronized swimming team and we use this eyeliner when we preform. Super good product with a super good price." in 56 reviews
  • "I use this brand every single day for my Liquid eyeliner needs. I use the color black. The applicator is fantastic and very precise. I get about a 10 hour wear out of it with no chipping flaking or smearing. Absolutely love!!!" in 37 reviews
  • "Love. Love. Love. Easy application. Easy to remove unlike pencil liner. Perfect for a quick cat eye " in 17 reviews
  • "I never thought I would find an eyeliner like this, especially one that is waterproof. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, and in the shower nothing comes off and when you do want it off it comes off easily with no after smudge. This is the best product I have ever used and will continue to use it for a very long time. It it very bold and slick. " in 13 reviews
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This is my holy grail eyeliner! I've literally used this liquid liner for over ten years!! I ALWAYS go back to it no matter how many others I try. This stuff lasts ALL day until you take it off. It's also very matte black - which is hard to find in a liquid liner! It doesn't have that shiny appearance some tend to give off. I've cried my eyes out with this stuff on and it stays put! I'm noticing it is getting harder and harder to find. Fingers crossed they keep it around!! I can't live without it!!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton
This is honestly one of the best liquid liners I’ve used. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I wish the applicator was a little softer and more flexible. But the staying power of this stuff is incredible. I’ve sweat, cried, slept, and showered with my wings still looking great after using this particular liner. Can’t recommend this new find of mine enough!
alicia r.
portland
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to eyeliner! It's so easy to use. I love this eyeliner because I've struggled for such a long time finding the perfect eyeliner that actually stayed in my eyelids. I can't tell you how much it sucks having a perfect wing in the morning, and seeing it all messed up when you get home. This eyeliner stays on my eyes and I never have to worry about it fading. I love the price, and it works so amazing. Best eyeliner I have ever used! I tell all my friends that they don't need to spend crazy money on eyeliner when they have this formula! Maybelline Ultra Liner® Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
jess w.
Wonder Lake, IL
This is the only liquid eyeliner I buy. It works just as well as the expensive high-end brands, so why not go to Walmart and spend less money on this?? It’s easy to apply and is super pigmented. It lasts all day too
Emma K.
Hellertown
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! It is a nice thickness and doesn’t separate in anyway. It is so good and long lasting! The best I have been able to try and I wear eyeliner everyday. I would buy again.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Good pigmentation and formula, it really is waterproof wear that's easy to remove. The applicator kills it, it's absolutely awful as with most drugstore felt tips. It will fray and become misshapen within two weeks making it difficult to get a crisp, defined line. Decent for the price.
ginie v.
miami, FL
ook your best with Maybelline Line Works Liquid Eyeliner. It is made from a waterproof formula and designed for all day wear. Maybelline liquid eyeliner is equipped with an easy-to-use, flexible felt tip for mistake-proof control. The product will glide on without smudging or smearing in the process. Accentuate the full beauty of your eyes with this black liquid eyeliner.
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
My favorite liquid eyeliner since I started wearing makeup years ago! I love the wand shape and how easily it applies. I buy the black one and it stays beautiful. I have tried other brands that just aren't this dark and I hated that. I will continue to stick to this one! It's so affordable as well and I love that. I recommend this!
Heather B.
Opp, AL
I used to be a big fan of liquid liner because it wouldn't run or smudge. That's when I was a 13 or 14. I'm 23 now and over the years and looking back at photos. I can tell you this eyeliner didn't look natural. It wasn't just this brand it was other liquid liner. But I can remember pulling my liner of like a face mask. If that helps out:( other than that it does wear a long time!
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I have tried many types and forms of liquid eyeliner and although this wasn't the worst it needs improvement. It is water proof but it doesn't last long. It lifts after a few hours. I wouldn't buy it again.
Taneka A.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS ?
Sarah D.
Dracut, Ma
I have been using am older version of Maybelline's eye liner and am now in the market for a new brand. For relatively resilient eyes, light brown, what are other brand suggestions?
Jessica S.
Calgary, AB
Now that the Maybelline Line Works Liquid Liner Waterproof has been discontinued, does anyone know of a similar product? I’m on my last bottle and don’t know what to do 😱