BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Factory Sealed MAYBELLINE Line Stylist Lip Liner, Slant tip and slim-line barrel provide precision application and control for a perfectly defined lip look. Creamy formula with Vitamin E glides on silky smooth Prevents feathering and bleeding....

• How well do the maybelline lip liners last?1 Answers
  • I've never tried their lip liners, do you recommend this one?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Taunton, MA
I don't like really colored lipsticks like pink or red I feel like they don't look good on me I go for more the nude types of lipsticks because I feel like they go better with my skin tone. This is overall a good lipstick but I personally didn't like the color. That is just because of my skin tone I feel like red and pink doesn't look good on it. I do recommend if you're looking for a pop of color or if you are looking for a lot of color.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
I was very hesitant to use lip liner. When I thought of lip liner I always pictured the tacky mismatched look of the 90s. After some pushing by my mom I figured it couldn't hurt. I love Maybelline lipstick so I tried the liner. Mauve seemed a safe starter. Man am I glad I tried this! It was like a whole new look and took my basic lipstick up a notch or two. And Maybelline makes it easy to find the right combo with their smart displays.
Kaytlyn G.
Kaytlyn G.
Chesnee, SC
Keep your lipstick beautiful with our coordinating smudge and smear-proof liners. Available in a collection of coordinating colors. It's not pricy at all, it's a great price.
very nice lip liner!!! they go on smoothly and can be blended very well :) colors are nice (wish they had more choices though)!! great product and buy :) I would defiantly repurchase :)
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
I purchased this as my first lip liner ever and I think I fell in love. I wore this color almost everyday as a normal lipstick because the color looks so matte and dark yet sweet. I found mine at Walmart for only a few dollars but I know they sell it almost everywhere, I actually am in need of buying another because I truly just love it!
Tara C.
Tara C.
I use this not just to line my lips, but to create a base for my much brighter and richer lipsticks so that the color doesn't bleed. The lip liner helps with that. I like that it is a twist up and the liner stays most of the day. I do wish each pencil (really more of a clay texture) would last longer, but I'll keep buying it regardless.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Portageville, MO
I love this lip liner! It's the perfect shade for me and doesn't smudge like other products! I line my lips and then gloss my lips with chap stick. The liner lasts and I don't have to keep reapplying. I'm on my third purchase of this product and I will definitely stick with it! I can't imagine having to go a day without it.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Who didn't grow up using Maybelline? It's the same great product it's always been, only Maybelline has grown up too! They have an impressive line of beautiful colors for your lips and their reds are HOT. Maybelline's Line Stylist Lip Liner, goes on smooth and precise and lasts all day! Can't beat the price either!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
I love lip liners, these are great. They aren't expensive at all and they really help in keeping my lipstick in place. It glides on smoothly so it makes application easy. It changes the way lipstick wears so always wear lip liner! This is a great option for people like myself who can't afford high end products!
Naik C.
Naik C.
Maybelline is an excellent line of makeup, have long used for its quality and affordable. These lip liners are part of it. a firm stroke , a soft tip , beautiful colors , long life and excellent fixation . I've never needed a touch-up . I recommend it to other girls, and of course , buy them whenever I can.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Clawson, MI
This lip liner I found by accident when the one I used to use was out of stock at the store. I decided to give it a try and I have been using it ever since! It is a great color it applies so great and stays on for hours! I also feel like you can pair it with a lot of neutral lipstick colors which is a plus!
Madilyn B.
Madilyn B.
Baytown, TX
How well do the maybelline lip liners last?
Liliana A.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I've never tried their lip liners, do you recommend this one?