BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Factory Sealed MAYBELLINE Line Stylist Lip Liner, Slant tip and slim-line barrel provide precision application and control for a perfectly defined lip look. Creamy formula with Vitamin E glides on silky smooth Prevents feathering and bleeding....

• How well do the maybelline lip liners last?1 Answers
  • I've never tried their lip liners, do you recommend this ...1 Answers
Maybelline Line Stylist Lip Liner
  • "This lip liner I've bought over and over again. It goes on so creamy and smooth. It seriously stays on forever. I'm always being complimented on it. It looks great in the winter or summer. I would tell anyone to buy this." in 45 reviews
Shaleya J.
Tulsa, OK
I enjoy the packaging of this lip liner. You can twist the pencil up and down to determine how much you want to use at once! The product is soft and reasonably priced. I would definitely buy this product again!
Lori U.
Uniontown
This lip liner is so good I love the colors it goes on smooth and a practically last all day especially if you’re drinking it doesn’t get on your glass it never leaves smudge marks anywhere and it’s so easy to apply
Autumn C.
Kingsport
This lip liner was okay. Not one of my favorites but it did get the job done. It went on smooth but it wore off real easy also. I wouldn’t ware it as the a everyday product but I would ware it every now and then.
Rachel C.
Carrollton, KY
The best and most affordable lip liners on the market. Absolutely amazing. I will ALWAYS buy them. They are easy to find and you get so much product for such a small price.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This was one of my first real lip liners and I still turn to the brand at times. The one I have glides on really smoothly and truly does help prevent any feathering of lip color. I often will use it as an all over color on days when I just want something a step above my natural lip and it is not drying or flaking in the least.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Maybelline lipliner is one of the best I have tried.  It feels so good on my lips and I get a lot of compliments.  It is a very good value and super easy to apply and easy to use.  I definitely will be buying again and I recommend this product to all! I love it!
Sarah D.
Pacheco
This lip liner is one of my favorite drugstore lip liners it Glides on it is pigmented and you can wear it as a liner or fill in your entire lips and it is not too drying but just gives a great Rush of color I sometimes wear it as a liner with other colors or fill in my lips with other colors or fill in my lips just alone with this beautiful pink color it is a baby pink retractable and is one of my favorite pencils
Guadalupe G.
Okeechobee, Florida
These are the best lip liners I've ever used. They're so creamy and pigmented. I've used this red one every time I do a red lip and I swear it makes my lipstick last sooo much longer. They're the best. I'd definitely buy this again. And even better, they're at almost every drugstore!
Endia L.
Winter Springs
These lip pencils are very creamy and would be a great product for beginners,. Also it lasts most of the day, and it was very affordable. I got it from my local drugstore. Also when you put a lipstick on top it just enhances it even more. I would buy this again and i recommend it.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
Maybelline lip pencils have always been my go to. You can find these anywhere like Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, literally anywhere. They are incredibly easy to apply and the pigmentation stays throughout the day. Its great to keep most lipsticks from running.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I've never tried their lip liners, do you recommend this one?
Madilyn B.
Baytown, TX
How well do the maybelline lip liners last?

Amazon