BY MAYBELLINE

eyeliner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikola X.
Nikola X.
I have this eyeliner and it is my favourite one even though I have around 7, I find it very easy to do eyeliner with and its not as thick, my eye colour is green and this eyeliner makes my green eyes look so much better, when I run out of this one I will go and but it again straight away because it's my favourite eyelid after all. I suggested it to my friends and now they also use it.
Ankita C.
Ankita C.
It glides on seamlessly and gives the most precise definition to the wing! It stays for a good 9-10 hours or even more but gets smudged when touched...
Zuzanna G.
Zuzanna G.
I like this eyeliner because for me it helps my draw my eyeliner on better and my eyeliner wing which is a plus
Shakira G.
Shakira G.
Omg I have nothing but good things to say about this product I love love love it it's a great eyeliner and very easy to use
Iris P.
Iris P.
Good product and is very easy to apply and last a long time,its price is very low and great quality for my.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
I tend to stick to using this eyeliner on my water line, it's long lasting and so easy to apply!