BY MAYBELLINE

eyeliner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie N.
Katie N.
Had no problems with it. Super bold, super easy, didn't smudge. I love it and will buy again I think. I liked the color.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lynchburg
Love this black liner stays in place doesn't smudge it stays in my make up bag the only black liner I will use
Heather K.
Heather K.
It definitely takes a little while to get used to but works amazingly. Its quick and easy to get on and easy to get off.
Vicky B.
Vicky B.
I love my eyeliner and this is a main staple in my makeup routine. It can be a bit on the pricey side tho.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I love how smooth the liner goes on my eyes. I only ever use charcoal black. I have tried silver, but can't see it.
stephenie w.
stephenie w.
My favorite. Goes on smooth. Doesn't run during the day. I never have to sharpen with the twist. Color is perfect.
Katlyn H.
Katlyn H.
Awesome eyeliner, great price, and long lasting! This is perfect for simple eyeliner or a winged look!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
New York
Love how smooth this liner is. Usually do a black line on the eyelid and I love how it's smooth
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Look this eyeliner was sent to me by Influenster and it brought wearing eyeliner back for me
Audra M.
Audra M.
Hannibal
Decent enough. Nice and black, comes off easy and burned my eyes. Not for me. But it's affordable.