11 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Why are there several different blacks, and what are the difference...1 Answers
  • What is the cost? 2 Answers
  • Is it because of oily eyelids that this eye liner smudges during th...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vunga F.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Review for: 603 Bronze Gleam
Love this liner. I never would have bought this color because I normally buy black. My hair is jet black along with my thick eyebrows and eye lashes. But I saw on a beauty blog about using a bronze liner on the bottom lash love. It changed my life. It looks great and pulls my look together. I keep it simple with black liner, mascara, neutral shadow. I don't line the lower lash but after using the bronze it looks more finished and keeps me looking natural and light. No heavy look to my eyes which I like. Try it and you will see.
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Review for: 603 Bronze Gleam
Ok let's just start by saying that every one has herd of 'MAC snobs', well I'm a 'Maybelline snob' until the past month, literally, I would choose this 'drugstore' brand over the others, my my opinion is a bit biased, this is the best eyeliner on the shelf, it can be dramatic and bold, it can be a fine, thin, girly line, or it can be smudged to be...just fabulous.(my favorite, by far) so much versatility in such a good product it a gem to find and will continue to be in my collection as a go to liner.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Review for: Stylist Eyeliner #609 Jade Flash 1762 0.001 oz; 50 mg
I like this eyeliner, don't love it. Initially, it goes on super smooth and dark, looks great. But as the day goes on, it quickly fades and smudges off. I especially notice the smudging in the outer corners of my eyes, it's almost as if it the color bunches up there. There's a faint trace of the liner on my lower lash line at the end of the day, but it is very faint. Wouldn't purchase this product again.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeliner it's super thin and goes on smooth I use it in my inner eye bottom and top I also use it for making the line on the top of my eyelid and I like it because I can go then or thick and it's black and it doesn't go on cakey it looks nice and smooth like liquid and it lasts all day I really like this it's one of my must-haves I can't live without it
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Stylist Eyeliner Eye Liners 610 plum shimmer
I was looking for something to pop my eyes around Christmas time for a party that I was invited too. I seen a display that had this and it showed how it enhanced my color of eyes(brown). That a lone is what made me buy it. I took it home and tried it on and fell in love with it. I used to be a basic black but I love the pop it gives my eyes!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Troy, NY
Review for: Stylist Eyeliner Onyx 600
I wear this everyday, to work , out on the town, when I'm just going to the store. It stays on when i need it to, it doesn't smudge, and its easy to take off at the end of the day. I work in a restaurant so smudging is not okay, and this works perfectly, and i don't have to sharpen it so if i need to throw it on in the car i can.
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Stylist Eyeliner Eye Liners 610 plum shimmer
This eyeliner is very pretty if you have green/hazel eyes! the purple makes the color pop! I bought mine from Ulta, very affordable, around $7. It does smudge throughout the day like most eyeliners do, but the color stays. I wouldn't buy it again just because it's not waterproof and I can't use it in my tight line.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Aurora, IN
Review for: Stylist Eyeliner Sapphire Glimmer 0.001 oz; 50 mg
I actually hated this eyeliner. I used this a few times and i would put it in my waterline and it would go everywhere. I have brown eyes and the color looked beautiful but I couldn't do the messiness. The eyeliner in itself though is very smooth and creamy. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Stylist Eye Liner
Goes on well. No clumping, no movement. Stays all day. I haven't had any issues with irritations or reactions to the product. I do wish it was a stick instead of a twist up because it's difficult to get a good point on the twist up. But it's one of my favorites because the application is good.
Melina G.
Melina G.
Chicago
Review for: Stylist Eye Liner
I really love this its a must have,can't go without owning one I love the package, I love how great it makes your eyes pop long lasting waterproof, it is very easy to use its basically fool proof ,mistake proff I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE ALSO ENJOY BEAUTIFUL LADIES you will enjoy this
Michele M.
Michele M.
What's your favorite color?
sienna l.
sienna l.
Which stores are these eyeliners sold in, like any drugstore?
Sofía Z.
Sofía Z.
What is the cost?
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Why are there several different blacks, and what are the differences? I feel like this is very misleading, as I have picked up the wrong kind thinking it was just black (not grey).
Christina L.
Christina L.
Tallahassee, FL
Is it because of oily eyelids that this eye liner smudges during the day? This usually doesn't happen when I wear Revlon colorstay eye liner.