BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Creates thin to thick lines. Applies precisely. Glides on smoothly; wears all day. Safe for sensitive eyes. Contact lens safe. Ophthalmologist-tested. Made in USA. The eyeliner is great for everyday use and applies very easily. It doesn't smudge. However, when applying sometimes the eyeliner will break offis smooth but if you press too hard, the tip will break. I like how there is a little sparkle in it but it smudges. But to this very day I have never found a eye liner that doesn't fade. The only one that stays on all day and doesn't smudge up. its the best. plus has browns to choose from. others mainly are reddish colors and I don't like that I only like browns. This is the best eyeliner I have used in a long time. It is very easy to apply and lasts all day without smudging. The best part is that you don't have to sharpen it! Swivel up to ex. click this product to see full details see more...

• Why are there several different blacks, and what are the differen...1 Answers
  • What is the cost? 2 Answers
  • Is it because of oily eyelids that this eye liner smudges during ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Review for: 603 Bronze Gleam
Love this liner. I never would have bought this color because I normally buy black. My hair is jet black along with my thick eyebrows and eye lashes. But I saw on a beauty blog about using a bronze liner on the bottom lash love. It changed my life. It looks great and pulls my look together. I keep it simple with black liner, mascara, neutral shadow. I don't line the lower lash but after using the bronze it looks more finished and keeps me looking natural and light. No heavy look to my eyes which I like. Try it and you will see.
Brandi F.
Review for: 603 Bronze Gleam
Ok let's just start by saying that every one has herd of 'MAC snobs', well I'm a 'Maybelline snob' until the past month, literally, I would choose this 'drugstore' brand over the others, my my opinion is a bit biased, this is the best eyeliner on the shelf, it can be dramatic and bold, it can be a fine, thin, girly line, or it can be smudged to be...just fabulous.(my favorite, by far) so much versatility in such a good product it a gem to find and will continue to be in my collection as a go to liner.
Kelly C.
Review for: Stylist Eyeliner #609 Jade Flash 1762 0.001 oz; 50 mg
I like this eyeliner, don't love it. Initially, it goes on super smooth and dark, looks great. But as the day goes on, it quickly fades and smudges off. I especially notice the smudging in the outer corners of my eyes, it's almost as if it the color bunches up there. There's a faint trace of the liner on my lower lash line at the end of the day, but it is very faint. Wouldn't purchase this product again.
yajaira p.
I really like this eyeliner it's super thin and goes on smooth I use it in my inner eye bottom and top I also use it for making the line on the top of my eyelid and I like it because I can go then or thick and it's black and it doesn't go on cakey it looks nice and smooth like liquid and it lasts all day I really like this it's one of my must-haves I can't live without it
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Stylist Eye Liner
Goes on well. No clumping, no movement. Stays all day. I haven't had any issues with irritations or reactions to the product. I do wish it was a stick instead of a twist up because it's difficult to get a good point on the twist up. But it's one of my favorites because the application is good.
Melina G.
Review for: Stylist Eye Liner
I really love this its a must have,can't go without owning one I love the package, I love how great it makes your eyes pop long lasting waterproof, it is very easy to use its basically fool proof ,mistake proff I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE ALSO ENJOY BEAUTIFUL LADIES you will enjoy this
April P.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Stylist Eyeliner Eye Liners 610 plum shimmer
I highly recommend this eyeliner, it has become a favorite for many reasons. One of which is the fact that it's retractable so it's perfect for the summer traveling, no sharpener needed. Also it's a really great quality product, I have bought a replacement after my first item purchase.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Love this eyeliner!!! It works great and you can get it for a great price! Less than $10 at Walmart and it lasts all day long so great for wearing out on the town or just for everyday use! Comes in many different colors! It's thin and you can get a very thin line with it!!
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Stylist Eye Liner
My favorite eyeliner! I literally wear this every day. I enjoy the waterproof one though because I prefer at the end of the day my makeup/ eyeliner not drooping and smearing everywhere so I recommend the waterproof version. Easy to apply, and is a must have
Tammie B.
Who couldn't love an eyeliner that is waterproof? ( I know that's not the claim it makes, but they should!) It stays in place all day, so I don't have to worry about raccoon eyes anymore! It is one of the best products available, especially for the cost!!
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
sienna l.
Which stores are these eyeliners sold in, like any drugstore?
Sofía Z.
What is the cost?
Christina L.
Tallahassee, FL
Is it because of oily eyelids that this eye liner smudges during the day? This usually doesn't happen when I wear Revlon colorstay eye liner.
Sarah Y.
Why are there several different blacks, and what are the differences? I feel like this is very misleading, as I have picked up the wrong kind thinking it was just black (not grey).