by Maybelline New York
Ask a Question
Alexa N.
Alexa N.

Has anyone found that the brush on this eyeliner dries out really quickly?
Ximena Z.
Ximena Z.
Nov. 12, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
No nada que ver es muy bueno y es un poco dicifil de quitar
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
July 21, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Mine has never had that problem
Erin R.
Erin R.
June 26, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
Liquid liner tends to dry out quickly, but as long as you close it tightly, it should last a few months.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Dec. 27, 2012, 6:36 p.m.
My brush is still like new.. I dip it after each eye & make sure it is closed tightly.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Nov. 8, 2012, 12:55 p.m.
I had mine for over a year before it started to dry out.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nov. 1, 2012, 7:46 p.m.
I've had mine for quite some time and I haven't ran into that problem.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Oct. 29, 2012, 5:02 p.m.
I haven't had this problem but maybe it's because I tend to tighten my things pretty tight and closed off so maybe you can try that. Good luck (:!
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
Oct. 29, 2012, 2:50 p.m.
Honestly it lasts quite a while I have a tube from last year and it still hasn't dried out completely! Maybe it was that tube but usually it lasts forever!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Oct. 28, 2012, 2:01 p.m.
Felt tips, by their nature, don't last as long as other applicators. That's one of the problems I had with this product. While the felt tip arguably makes application easier, I would rather buy a product that I'm not wasting money on.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Oct. 28, 2012, 12:27 p.m.
I have bought multiple tubes of this and have never had that problem. My roommate bought two and did have that issue both times. So I think it depends on the bottle
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Oct. 27, 2012, 11:12 a.m.
I have had the product for a few months and it still seems good as new. If your does dry out maybe you aren't closing it all the way or a bad batch of product.

Join Now