Alexa N.
Alexa N.
Has anyone found that the brush on this eyeliner dries out really quickly?
Ximena Z.
Ximena Z.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
No nada que ver es muy bueno y es un poco dicifil de quitar
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Santa Ana, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
Mine has never had that problem
Erin R.
Erin R.
4 years, 2 months ago
Liquid liner tends to dry out quickly, but as long as you close it tightly, it should last a few months.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
4 years, 8 months ago
My brush is still like new.. I dip it after each eye & make sure it is closed tightly.
Amber E.
Amber E.
4 years, 10 months ago
I had mine for over a year before it started to dry out.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Kingsland, GA
4 years, 10 months ago
I've had mine for quite some time and I haven't ran into that problem.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I haven't had this problem but maybe it's because I tend to tighten my things pretty tight and closed off so maybe you can try that. Good luck (:!
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
hamilton
4 years, 10 months ago
Honestly it lasts quite a while I have a tube from last year and it still hasn't dried out completely! Maybe it was that tube but usually it lasts forever!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Kansas City
4 years, 11 months ago
Felt tips, by their nature, don't last as long as other applicators. That's one of the problems I had with this product. While the felt tip arguably makes application easier, I would rather buy a product that I'm not wasting money on.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
4 years, 11 months ago
I have bought multiple tubes of this and have never had that problem. My roommate bought two and did have that issue both times. So I think it depends on the bottle
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Whitby, ON
4 years, 11 months ago
I have had the product for a few months and it still seems good as new. If your does dry out maybe you aren't closing it all the way or a bad batch of product.