BY MAYBELLINE #20 in Eyeliner

Maybelline's felt-tip liquid eyeliner glides on smooth for precise control and lasts all day.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyester-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77266 / Black 2, Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This works well. It stays all day, is very black, and has a shiny finish. It's also easy to remove with some oil/makeup remover." in 228 reviews
  • "It dries quick so if you make a mistake, you're staring from scratch. Otherwise, I used this as winged eye liner and cat whiskers with my Halloween costume and it stayed all day long and all night too! Love it!" in 219 reviews
  • "This is the first and only liquid eyeliner that I've been able to successfully use. The felt brush makes it easy to apply a straight line and it's perfect for creating a cat eye or winged look. It doesn't smudge but it's easy to correct any imperfections with a q-tip. " in 136 reviews
Irina M.
I hate liquid liner. To me, it feels too harsh for everyday wear and takes a lot of time and precision when getting ready. For this reason, I stick to drugstore liners so that I don't waste my money on high-end liners I won't use. This Maybelline eyeliner is better than some of the high-end ones I have tried because of the wand. The tip makes it super easy to lay flat to create a thin line above your lashes, and is easy to flick out, which is what I usually struggle with. The long tip acts as a projection line so you can see at what angle to attack with, which really helps with creating a good eyeliner look on my slightly hooded eyes. I recommend this for everyone, whether you wear liquid eyeliner everyday or only on special occasions!
Heather W.
My teen daughter recommend I buy this liquid eyeliner and I was hesitant at first because I've tried other liquid liners in the past and wasn't impressed. I'm so glad I took her advice because I love this Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner! I bought the Brownish Black and the Blackest Black and I use both depending on which look I'm going for. I found these to be easy to apply and control and the staying power is awesome. No runny mess, no bleeding into the corners of my eyes and doesn't fade throughout the day.
nadeen s.
Review for: Blackest Black 501 more...
I use liquid liner for an evening look, wearing this liner for 4-5 hours. I've bought this product twice now and have encountered similar results: the liner will go on nicely pigmented and then fade out - to which will then remove already drawn liner instead of building on top. To avoid this problem, I constantly have to wet the marker with more product to get a solid enough line, to which the line then looks like it will flake off when dry. I will not buy this product in the future.
Rebekah L.
Review for: Blackest Black 501 more...
This is probably one of my favourite eyeliners that I’ve used. I’m not big on shiny finishes on eyeliners and this doesn’t do that. I’ve used the entire bottle and need to reinvest in it because nothing I have compares to it. The tip is felt, which I love. It’s not the hard kind of felt that makes you feel like you’re dragging a ballpoint pen on your eyes, but it’s not flimsy lien paper either. There’s great control and is great for wings!!
Mia L.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: Blackest Black 501 more...
I have been using this eyeliner for years and do not see myself switching anytime soon. I absolutely love the way the brush is shaped, and how easy it is to apply. I would totally suggest this for beginners, the shape of the brush makes creating a winged look simple. The formula is good and lasts all day. Only complaint could be that it wipes off easily, but I have gone this long without having any mishaps.
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Review for: Blackest Black 501 more...
comes with a nail-polish type of brush, rather than a felt-tip or sponge-type of brush, so the application is a little less precise and a little faster than other liquid liners. It goes on thick and easily, though. Good for someone who knows how to do winged liner already and just wants to be able to whip it on quickly in the mornings. Would not be good for a beginner or someone who wants razor-sharp precision.
Maria G.
Poteet, TX
Didn't really care much for this at first. The wand is weird and doesn't let you get that nice taperd wing tip and the formula is watery. But I have to give points just for the fact that it comes in Brown. The shade brownish black is not black but more of a espresso color. Once I learned how to use the wand it came in handy for days where I wanted to just darken up my lash line for a more natural look
Maddy P.
Austin , TX
Review for: Blackest Black 501 more...
If you’re on a budget this is probably one of the best eyeliners. This was actually my beginner eyeliner when I very first started wearing it. I used this and only this for about 5 years and then started experimenting with others. I always got waterproof and it stayed on for a good amount of time, but obviously nothing like higher end eyeliners. This is still a really awesome product.
Shasha S.
Review for: Blackest Black 501, Brownish Black 505 more...
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is the only drugstore liquid eyeliner I will use! I feel it can be compared to Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. The color is bold, the formula is sleek, without clumps, and dries quickly. The applicator is easy to use, and you certainly can't beat the price! The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't have as long of a shelf life as the high end brands do. You need to use it up in a month or so, or it will get dry and clumpy. That being said, that's why the price is right and the convenience of being able to buy it right down the street in your hometown makes up for it.
Chenise S.
Cassatt, SC
Does this crack after a certain amount of hours?
April M.
Shawnee, OK
What stores can I find this in?
Erika  T.
Does the eyeliner stay on for at least 7 hours because I would like it to stay on for the 6 and a half hours I'm at school. Also is it easy to apply? I don't want it to go on thick. I just want a THIN line.
Katie B.
Findlay , OH
How long did this stay on without flaking off? I am really looking for a liner that doesn't crack, and am not having much luck. I adore this mascara and hoping the liner will be just what I need...
Taylor O.
Love this product and I've been using it for a long time but I find it rubs off really easy. I almost always use a primer but still have issues! Any tips? Or any better product suggestions?