BY MAYBELLINE #65 in Eyeliner

Maybelline's felt-tip liquid eyeliner glides on smooth for precise control and lasts all day.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I have been looking for a good liquid eyeliner for learning how t...1 Answers
  • Decided to try something new. So far it has been good. Color is g...2 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin??3 Answers
Maybelline Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I use this eyeliner daily and have been using it daily for 3+ years--it is my holy grail liquid eyeliner that gives me the ability to make the perfect wing if I'm feeling "wingy" and just a regular everyday look on other days." in 83 reviews
  • "Love the felt tip on this liner and love how easy it is to apply but hate that my wings tend to disappear throughout the day." in 75 reviews
  • "Like many others I often struggle to have a precise cat eye but this eye liner has definitely made it easier for me to apply it when I'm in a hurry or late for class." in 43 reviews
  • "I use to use it but after I did my winged eye liner I apply mascara (as im sure most ladies do) while curling my lashes, the curler would chip away my eye liner." in 35 reviews
  • "Like it, I have used it for a long time, now I have replaced it with trooper from kat von d. However, I will still repurchase ." in 33 reviews
Christine M.
Westerville Ohio
I am a self admitted makeup snob.  I love trying new (sometimes too expensive) products.  I spend way too much on makeup and am always trying the newest thing.  However, when it comes to eyeliner, this is my one cheap gem.  This eyeliner is the best I have found in all of the liquid eyeliners I have tried.  It lasts forever and keeps its dark color all day.  There is never any smudging.  The felt tip is easy to use and makes perfect width lines for my every day use.  I have been using this same eyeliner for the last 8 years.  I have tried some of the most expensive and newest liquid eyeliner out there and I have returned or thrown away all of them.  I love the price.  This is a great product!!!
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I’ve used this eyeliner for about 5 years probably. I’ve tried other liquid eyeliners in between, but I haven’t found another that I like yet. This one is a bit steep in price (7 dollars for a tube is steep in my book). What I do not like about this product is that it smudges easily and it comes off easily. I typically like to do a little bit of a wing on the eyes and if I touch it in the least, it rubs off. If I need my eyeliner I be on point all day, I usually have to reapply it 1-2 times throughout the day. On the hunt for a new product, but this one is doing the job for now!
Brianna P.
Cazenovia, NY
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! I use it daily and it always looks clean and smooth. The liquid is light to wear yet you don’t have to apply multiple coats. The pigment is beautiful. I get the blackest black, with my green eyes the easy to make cat eye or winged tips make them pop even more. The liquid dries quickly so it doesn’t smudge as you wait for it to dry. My only complaint is that it does smudge if it gets even a little damp so be careful!
Tiffany M.
Beverly, MA
This is my all-time FAVORITE eyeliner!! And it's a drug store brand🙌 it stays put all day long and it's what I use for my signature winged eyeliner look! I've been using liquid eyeliner for years and I've tried a lot of other brands out of curiosity but THIS one is the best in my opinion. If you're not too comfortable with liquid liner yet, give this one a shot. It glides on smoothly and precisely💃
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
Honestly not a huge fan of this. I think its mainly the packaging that gets me. The wand itself is hard to control for me (no i am not a beginner). Sometimes my wings are harder to get even. The liquid itself takes a bit to dry and I have to stand there with my eyes closed in fear of it transfering to my top lid and me having to do it all over again. The black is very pigmented and gives off a slight gloss finish.
zyomy D.
paterson
It is a very pigmented for a drugstore eyeliner and also very cheap . It has a very nice felt tip and very flexible also . With this you can create thick or thin lines an also a myriad of styles . Once it’s dry it has a matte finish . Totally recommend it .
Hirah K.
Elk Grove
Your average eyeliner. Does this job. Wouldn't recommend but if you're pretty good at eyeliner you can get away with using this. I keep it in my makeup collection and reach for it as a back up. The eyeliner is a bit too glossy (not matte) for my liking. Wish the applicator was thinner.
Samantha S.
Watkinsville, GA
Great precision when applying the product due to the size of the felt application tip. Awesome color and pigmentation. Only complaint I have is that it smudges/comes off very easily. I’ve been wearing it every day for like 2 years though so not a big enough deal breaker for me
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
I have been using this eyeliner for years, and it can't be beat when it comes to pigmentation, ease of use, and ease of removal. It doesn't get stuck in your lashes at all, which is a concern for me since I have naturally curled eyelashes that sometimes get in the way when I apply eyeliner. I just wish that I were able to create more of a pointed end to my wing, which is impossible with the spongy tipped applicator. Still, I can get pretty damn close and most people don't notice that kind of thing. I have yet to find a better liquid eyeliner for a similar price.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
This is not the greatest liquid eyeliner I’ve ever owned but when I am looking for a cheap on the go touch up liquid eyeliner I go for the Maybelline stiletto. I do like other Maybelline products and other Maybelline liquid eyeliner’s but this one I have to say is just not my favorite
Alessi S.
Are there any problems with long-lasting wear, flaking, or smearing?
Elizabeth F.
I'm always looking for new liquid eyeliner. Is this one good. Does it flake off?
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
Hi ! Is this product water resistant ?
Heather M.
What's your tip for applying "even lines "?
Alexa N.
Has anyone found that the brush on this eyeliner dries out really quickly?