BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Eyeliner

Maybelline's felt-tip liquid eyeliner glides on smooth for precise control and lasts all day.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I have been looking for a good liquid eyeliner for learning how t...1 Answers
  • Decided to try something new. So far it has been good. Color is g...2 Answers
  • Is it good for oily skin??3 Answers
Maybelline Line Stiletto® Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I use this eyeliner daily and have been using it daily for 3+ years--it is my holy grail liquid eyeliner that gives me the ability to make the perfect wing if I'm feeling "wingy" and just a regular everyday look on other days." in 83 reviews
  • "Love the felt tip on this liner and love how easy it is to apply but hate that my wings tend to disappear throughout the day." in 75 reviews
  • "Like many others I often struggle to have a precise cat eye but this eye liner has definitely made it easier for me to apply it when I'm in a hurry or late for class." in 43 reviews
  • "I use to use it but after I did my winged eye liner I apply mascara (as im sure most ladies do) while curling my lashes, the curler would chip away my eye liner." in 35 reviews
  • "Like it, I have used it for a long time, now I have replaced it with trooper from kat von d. However, I will still repurchase ." in 33 reviews
Brianna P.
Cazenovia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! I use it daily and it always looks clean and smooth. The liquid is light to wear yet you don’t have to apply multiple coats. The pigment is beautiful. I get the blackest black, with my green eyes the easy to make cat eye or winged tips make them pop even more. The liquid dries quickly so it doesn’t smudge as you wait for it to dry. My only complaint is that it does smudge if it gets even a little damp so be careful!
Tiffany M.
Beverly, MA
This is my all-time FAVORITE eyeliner!! And it's a drug store brand🙌 it stays put all day long and it's what I use for my signature winged eyeliner look! I've been using liquid eyeliner for years and I've tried a lot of other brands out of curiosity but THIS one is the best in my opinion. If you're not too comfortable with liquid liner yet, give this one a shot. It glides on smoothly and precisely💃
Alex W.
Catonsville, MD
I wear this liquid liner almost every day. The applicator is very easy to use and extremely versatile with line thickness. A few shakes of the pen rejuvenates the liner and makes it feel brand new each time. One pen will last me several months. My only complaint is that sometimes the liner will build up around the base of the applicator; no real issue, but I have to wipe it off occasionally toward the end of it's shelf life.
Phung P.
Monterey Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this eyeliner a year ago and u really like it! The felt tip makes drawing on a wing so effortless. It isn’t a matte eyeliner, it is more on the gloss side. I would recommend this eyeliner to people who is starting to use makeup or just hate drawing ur eyeliner on, buy this!! It’s sooo easy to use!!
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner for years, and it can't be beat when it comes to pigmentation, ease of use, and ease of removal. It doesn't get stuck in your lashes at all, which is a concern for me since I have naturally curled eyelashes that sometimes get in the way when I apply eyeliner. I just wish that I were able to create more of a pointed end to my wing, which is impossible with the spongy tipped applicator. Still, I can get pretty damn close and most people don't notice that kind of thing. I have yet to find a better liquid eyeliner for a similar price.
saira c.
austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thing that I like about this liner is the fact that has a thin brush so it helps make the end of the wing look a lot thinner. The thing that I do not like about it is that when I am using it i have to keep putting the brush into the liquid to add more product and i have to shake it in order for the little brush to pick u more product. another thing that i like about this liner is that when i apply it dries fast so if i were to open my eye then i know that it wont smudge on the lid of my eye.
kayla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first liquid eyeliner I’ve used and I’ll never try another. It’s affordable, long lasting, and easy to use. Creates the perfect winged liner and doesn’t crack or smudge. Easy to remove at the end of the day with a makeup wipe.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus is my all time favorite. What sold me was the size of the handle and the applicator brush. I suck when it comes to liquid eyeliner, especially the ones with the super long sticks with the paint brush type of applicator. This one is shorter and has a felt too. I feel like it's easier to control and less of a mess to clean up. Wear pretty well but does flake after hours of wear. I usually layer mine with a black eyeshadow, it seems to help it last longer.
Daniella D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST LIQUID LINER EVER. I absolutely love that it has a felt tip. Easy to apply winged liner. I’ve been using it since I was 13. It’s really cheap at any drugstore. It lasts all day. I have no complaints. I’ll continue to use this as my go to eyeliner. And I highly recommend it to anyone.
Jessica M.
Ovid, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this eyeliner for years. It goes on really easily and it is easy to remove/ fix if you make a mistake. It does flake off pretty easily throughout the day which I really hate, and the brush/ applicator tip tries out faster than many other brands I've tried in the past. The look when you first apply it, and how easy it is to wipe off when you make a mistake is why I continue to buy it after all this time.
Alessi S.
Are there any problems with long-lasting wear, flaking, or smearing?
Elizabeth F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking for new liquid eyeliner. Is this one good. Does it flake off?
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
Hi ! Is this product water resistant ?
Alexa N.
Has anyone found that the brush on this eyeliner dries out really quickly?
Heather M.
What's your tip for applying "even lines "?