3 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE

Achieve blendable, intense color that defines eyes, and lasts all day.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Talc, Alumina, Tocopherol

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

• How good this liner is to do lines2 Answers
  • I been wanting to try this is it good ^_^?3 Answers
  • Does this look nice on dark colored eyes like brown2 Answers
Maybelline Line Express® Eyeliner
  • "One of my favorite eyeliners color shows up well and works great on your waterline." in 1 review
  • "love this it looks really nice on my eyes I have green but I know it would look nice on any color" in 1 review
  • "Love maybeline, they always come out with good products." in 1 review
  • "I got this in a gift set for Christmas and I really liked it." in 1 review
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I got this Maybelline eyeliner that came in a kit I bought on Black Friday. I found it at Walmart. I had been looking for the nudes pallet so I was glad to buy it. The package said it was a fifteen dollar value kit but I got it for nine something. The eyeliner is full-sized in browish-black. It has a smudger on one side and the eyeliner on the other. I swatched it on the back of my hand and it’s extremely creamy and very nicely pigmented. I’ve never had brown eyeliner before so it’s nice to have another color. I lined my eyes with this and then tried smudging it out but the smudger just made the color fade but it didn’t blur the line so it was less harsh. I like the eyeliner but I’m not a big fan of the smudge tool. I might use it for other things but the eyeliner is what matters and I really like it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This product is an average eyeliner. It shows up fine and they have your basic colors (black, brown, etc.). They do not have a lot of different options for this product and it can easily be wiped away. The blending side is a bit scary because after one use it already has product on it, and using it again usually results in product getting into your eye. There are much better eyeliners out there, you just have to find them.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Soft Black
I like this eyeliner. It's easy to apply, it doesn't bother my eyes/skin. It makes a nice clean line. I don't like to go too heavy on the eyeliner and this does a great job of giving my a more natural, clean, subtle look. If I wanted to go heavy with the eyeliner is does that as well (I dressed up as a punk rocker for Halloween and this eyeliner totally pulled together my look).
colette b.
colette b.
Orlando, FL
Love this product. It gives a great brow look without the penciled look that you get from most eyebrow pencils. The sponge at the end allows you to smooth the rough edges as you fill in. The only down side it doesn't last very long. After a few sharpening it is down to nothing with only 5-6 sharpening. Overall great product for the value.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Felton, Pa
Review for: Eyeliner Charcoal Grey 0.035 oz; 1 g
I have been using this eyeliner ever since I started doing my makeup. So for about 6 years or so. And I would never change it. It stays on all day even if my eyes water or blink a lot. I continuously get compliments about how dark it is and people wishing they could get there's like this. So of course I recommend it to everyone !
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Express Eyeliner Ebony Black
I think this eyeliner is okay not the best but i have used worse. i think its is good for the price. I purchased mine at amazon. Its was my first time using the eyeliner. i think it was easy to apply. i would recommend this eyeliner to some one starting out in makeup and wanted their fist eyeliner.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Titusville, FL
I don't normally wear black eyeliner, but with Maybelline's Line Express Eyeliner, I will! It doesn't easily smudge with my hand if my eye itches due to my contacts, and I have to lightly move it around. It also doesn't irritate my contacts when I wear it on the bottom of my eye, like most liners.
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Soft Black
One brand most used by me is maybelline and pencil eye is excellent, has an amazing creaminess, is durable and best of all, it does not cause any kind of irritation, my only recommendation is to have double-ended, for thick end side and the other fine point but it really is excellent.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Mcallen , TX
Review for: New York Line Express Eyeliner Bronze 903 0.035 oz; 1 g
Really good eye liner pencil! Stays on the entire day and won't smudge. Bought it at heb plus at a very reasonable price. Same quality as a high end eyeliner and have been using it for years!nof course a high end has a better pigment but this one gets the job done for a cheap price.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Review for: New York Line Express Eyeliner Bronze 903 0.035 oz; 1 g
I love these eyeliners for when I want to do a smudged, smokey eye look! The smudger end makes it so easy to achieve and it glides on smoothly. These eyeliners are very pigmented and last all day. They are even good for the waterline, which is sometimes tough to find in an eyeliner!
lulu j.
lulu j.
I been wanting to try this is it good ^_^?
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
How good this liner is to do lines
simone t.
simone t.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this look nice on dark colored eyes like brown
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Granbury, TX
Does this come in any other colors?
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
What is the main ingredient?