BY MAYBELLINE

Achieve blendable, intense color that defines eyes, and lasts all day.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Talc, Alumina, Tocopherol

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

• How good this liner is to do lines2 Answers
  • I been wanting to try this is it good ^_^?3 Answers
  • Does this look nice on dark colored eyes like brown2 Answers
Maybelline Line Express® Eyeliner
  • "One of my favorite eyeliners color shows up well and works great on your waterline." in 1 review
  • "love this it looks really nice on my eyes I have green but I know it would look nice on any color" in 1 review
  • "Love maybeline, they always come out with good products." in 1 review
  • "I got this in a gift set for Christmas and I really liked it." in 1 review
ReShicka P.
Review for: Soft Black
I like this eyeliner. It's easy to apply, it doesn't bother my eyes/skin. It makes a nice clean line. I don't like to go too heavy on the eyeliner and this does a great job of giving my a more natural, clean, subtle look. If I wanted to go heavy with the eyeliner is does that as well (I dressed up as a punk rocker for Halloween and this eyeliner totally pulled together my look).
colette b.
Orlando, FL
Love this product. It gives a great brow look without the penciled look that you get from most eyebrow pencils. The sponge at the end allows you to smooth the rough edges as you fill in. The only down side it doesn't last very long. After a few sharpening it is down to nothing with only 5-6 sharpening. Overall great product for the value.
Emily N.
Titusville, FL
I don't normally wear black eyeliner, but with Maybelline's Line Express Eyeliner, I will! It doesn't easily smudge with my hand if my eye itches due to my contacts, and I have to lightly move it around. It also doesn't irritate my contacts when I wear it on the bottom of my eye, like most liners.
KATHERINE P.
Review for: Soft Black
One brand most used by me is maybelline and pencil eye is excellent, has an amazing creaminess, is durable and best of all, it does not cause any kind of irritation, my only recommendation is to have double-ended, for thick end side and the other fine point but it really is excellent.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Review for: New York Line Express Eyeliner Bronze 903 0.035 oz; 1 g
I love these eyeliners for when I want to do a smudged, smokey eye look! The smudger end makes it so easy to achieve and it glides on smoothly. These eyeliners are very pigmented and last all day. They are even good for the waterline, which is sometimes tough to find in an eyeliner!
Natasha B.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Eyeliner Charcoal Grey 0.035 oz; 1 g
This is my all time favorite eyeliner I have always used this since I can remember I bought it cause it goes on really good and stays on and is very thick the price is not to bad and it's very good in value I would recommend this because it's a very good product works wonders
Jessica F.
Racine, WI
I personally loved this eyeliner. It went on great and dark the first time I used it. It went downhill from there. It does NOT sharp at all. It made me super sad. If they could fix the sharpening issue it would be 5 stars for sure. It's too expensive to only use for a week.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of this eyeliner. The color is not very black (I like a really intense shade of black) and the formula is almost too creamy..? I find that my eyeliner is a mess by the end of the day and there is fallout near the outer edges of my lids. Would not recommend
Ally G.
This is my favorite pencil liner. I love to do smokey looks, and the sponge smudger helps a ton. I've tried a lot of pencils from all sorts of brands, but I always come back to this one. It applies smoothly and stays on for a long time. It's a great liner for the price.
Julie H.
Review for: Soft Black
I actually bought this eyeliner when I had forgotten my usual and had to go to a wedding. I've used it exclusively since. It applies super easily, which most eyeliners don't. It's easy to use to create a nice bold line, and it's super cheap to boot. Recommend for sure!
lulu j.
I been wanting to try this is it good ^_^?
Claudia E.
How good this liner is to do lines
simone t.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this look nice on dark colored eyes like brown
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Has anyone tried this product
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Does this come in any other colors?