3 varieties available
Maybelline Line Express® Eyeliner
Achieve blendable, intense color that defines eyes, and lasts all day.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Talc, Alumina, Tocopherol
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanidesee more...
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
Maybelline Line Express® Eyeliner
- "WOW. Its truly amazing what kind of products you can get at the drugstore for cheaper, that give the same results as high end. The payoff is a DARK, bold, black that looks perfect on the waterline and stays for hours without smudging off. Fell in love and so will you." in 81 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner for the inner waterline of the eyelid, it goes on and looks bright and really makes the eye pop. Doesn't burn or irritate the eye when used. Love it!! Very affordable too." in 33 reviews
- "Goes on easy and doesn't smudge like so many others. I love the sponge tip for when I want a deeper look." in 29 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner it glides easily and looks beautiful. It's very easy to use and is great for making a smoky eye look." in 28 reviews
- "love this it looks really nice on my eyes I have green but I know it would look nice on any color" in 1 review
I love eyeliner! I love black eyeliner. If I don’t wear it I must be sick. It is a good value and I defiantly would recommend to others. It stays on me for a decent amount of time. I would buy it again.
This eyeliner is so smooth. I love how it just glides on. And having a sponge on the other end is great for smudging. The only problem that I have is that I have to sharpen it. You can't have a heavy hand when you use this. It's a fabulous drug store eyeliner. You can find it almost anywhere they sell Maybelline products.
I dont really use eyeliner that much but when I do I like to use something easy and something that won’t make a mess. This prodict is great for smudgy eye looks, and using to make bold lines. My one problem with it, is that the part of the pencil where you sharpen it is fragile when you sharpen it.
This pencil is very sleek and old school. I love it. I would never switch products. It matches perfectly with my eyebrows and the little brush comes in handy too.
Review for: Ebony Black more...
I only use this on the bottom rim of my eye but it works good, stays on for the whole day. It does “melt” down a little bit I just wipe it away and still looks good! Super cheap and love the little eraser it comes with, it actually works better than I thought
I thought I'd like this more. Since it has dual purpose, but the sponge in the back didn't smudge the loner as I wanted to. Good formula and like that they have a variety of colors as well as very affordable.
Q & A
Any tips I’m keeping my eyeliner straight?
I been wanting to try this is it good ^_^?
How good this liner is to do lines
Does this look nice on dark colored eyes like brown
What is the main ingredient?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos