2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Achieve blendable, intense color that defines eyes, and lasts all day.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Talc, Alumina, Tocopherol

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

• I been wanting to try this is it good ^_^?3 Answers
  • Does this look nice on dark colored eyes like brown2 Answers
Maybelline Line Express® Eyeliner
  • "One of my favorite eyeliners color shows up well and works great on your waterline." in 1 review
  • "love this it looks really nice on my eyes I have green but I know it would look nice on any color" in 1 review
  • "Love maybeline, they always come out with good products." in 1 review
  • "I got this in a gift set for Christmas and I really liked it." in 1 review
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I got this Maybelline eyeliner that came in a kit I bought on Black Friday. I found it at Walmart. I had been looking for the nudes pallet so I was glad to buy it. The package said it was a fifteen dollar value kit but I got it for nine something. The eyeliner is full-sized in browish-black. It has a smudger on one side and the eyeliner on the other. I swatched it on the back of my hand and it’s extremely creamy and very nicely pigmented. I’ve never had brown eyeliner before so it’s nice to have another color. I lined my eyes with this and then tried smudging it out but the smudger just made the color fade but it didn’t blur the line so it was less harsh. I like the eyeliner but I’m not a big fan of the smudge tool. I might use it for other things but the eyeliner is what matters and I really like it.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This product is an average eyeliner. It shows up fine and they have your basic colors (black, brown, etc.). They do not have a lot of different options for this product and it can easily be wiped away. The blending side is a bit scary because after one use it already has product on it, and using it again usually results in product getting into your eye. There are much better eyeliners out there, you just have to find them.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Titusville, FL
I don't normally wear black eyeliner, but with Maybelline's Line Express Eyeliner, I will! It doesn't easily smudge with my hand if my eye itches due to my contacts, and I have to lightly move it around. It also doesn't irritate my contacts when I wear it on the bottom of my eye, like most liners.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Racine , WI
I personally loved this eyeliner. It went on great and dark the first time I used it. It went downhill from there. It does NOT sharp at all. It made me super sad. If they could fix the sharpening issue it would be 5 stars for sure. It's too expensive to only use for a week.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
I am not a fan of this eyeliner. The color is not very black (I like a really intense shade of black) and the formula is almost too creamy..? I find that my eyeliner is a mess by the end of the day and there is fallout near the outer edges of my lids. Would not recommend
Ally G.
Ally G.
This is my favorite pencil liner. I love to do smokey looks, and the sponge smudger helps a ton. I've tried a lot of pencils from all sorts of brands, but I always come back to this one. It applies smoothly and stays on for a long time. It's a great liner for the price.
Bint A.
Bint A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner. It does t smudge and shows up on the waterline. I'm try a Colourpop eyeliner now and can't decide which to repurchase. I don't use the smudger at the end but it is useful if you plan to use it. I would recommend this to others.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Ft Washington, MD
Decent eye pencil. If you're looking for a more precise application, however, this will not do. It is easily smudged with the tip. It doesn't last very long, so a light touch up is needed. Overall, an ok pencil, especially for the price.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Rice, VA
Was poorly made. did not do well with this at all. it wont sharpen and breaks every time I try. I only gave it 3 stars because it does go on well and stays on when you first get it till you have to sharpen it. :(
Triniece I.
Triniece I.
Springfield, IL
Gets the job done without the extra costs I find it easier to use than liquid I got the liquid in my eye once burned terribly I have more control with this pencil and can go as light or dark as I need
lulu j.
lulu j.
I been wanting to try this is it good ^_^?
simone t.
simone t.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this look nice on dark colored eyes like brown