Maybelline Limited Edition Color Goes Electric Collection Color Show Nail Color - 900 Alluring Rose

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

.23 Fl oz 7 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lady E.
Lady E.
I like this lip gloss. It has a sheer application, no matter how many coats you apply to your lips. It has a little moisture. The texture is a little sticky. This reminds me of unknown less expensive lip gloss, that you find at the dollar tree store. You have to keep applying several, several times throughout the day. It usually stays on my lips for 40-45 minutes. I have to re-apply it at least once every hour.
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Savonburg
I love the bold color of this polish but was a little disappointed in the thin applicator brush.  It wasn't as smooth or easy to apply because of the brush size.  The polish itself was a little thin for my liking, resulting in having to apply multiple coats to reach the desired coverage and look.  Overall, this wouldn't be what I reached for on a regular basis.
Violet L.
Violet L.
San Diego
Not well pigmented and very watery. I'm used to thicker, more colourful nail polishes and was not satisfied with this brand
Pecci D.
Pecci D.
paterson
Me gusta muchos estos pinta labios que puedo desir me gustan todos pero estos son muy económicos
Hafsah A.
Hafsah A.
Durban, South Africa
This nail polish was so cutely packed i wanted to keep it that way, but the excitement got the better of me, the color is so vibrant and glamorous perfect for a night out, all i got from using this nail polish was compliments, the one thing i love about the formula is that you don't need to apply a second coat which means this nail polish will last twice as long as a regular one, i will definitely recommend this product.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Well, I imagened a long lasting, and it wasent. Application right. I used a few times trying to give a chance, but ir lasts so short. I get it in a mall, at macy's. So sorry, but i don't recomend it...
Stefanía R.
Stefanía R.
Miami
This color is perfect! My pale hands just get the fire on when I use it! I love it! Is perfect!