MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossMaybelline
Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 018 fl oz

Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz

Meet Maybelline New York?s new next level lip gloss. Drench lips with hydrating shine for a fuller, lifted look. This formula visibly smooths lip surface and enhances lip contour with high shine. Plus, its XL wand transforms lips in an easy, one swipe application. 90percent agree lips feel hydrated. *in a consumer test. This hydrating lip gloss is available in a full range of modern shades, like Pearl, Ice, Amber, Topaz, Crystal and more. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid. Apply it for a hydrating, glossy shine and fuller look. Step 1. Apply lip gloss with the XL wand applicator in the centre of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth.Step 2. Glide the lip gloss across the entire bottom lip. Color: Moon. Gender: unisex.

Does this have a strong smell?
Does it worth the hype?
Start your review of Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee Lyanne M.
Tempe, AZ
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Aimee Lyanne M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product as a dupe for fenty gloss! It moisturizes your lips with hyaluronic acid (repairs and moisturizer) but not sticky like other glosses!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Target
Ok. I have already reviewed the two other colors I have of this gloss (Stone and Silk), and the last one I have (for now), is the shade “Moon.” I’m giving it 5 stars like the other two, and I wish I could give it more. This shade, unlike my other two, has some sparkle in it. I’ve heard it compared to a shade of Fenty gloss bomb, called “Fu$$y”. I don’t know that shade, but I feel it’s been said enough that I should point it out. Now, reason I am so impressed is that today, I found it helped me out in a pinch. I was outside at a softball game and the sun came out strong. I wasn’t in a shady spot and my lips got a little burnt. I had no lip balm with me but I had this gloss. Let me tell you, it was so soothing on my struggling lips! They went from dry, burned, and irritated to moisturized and soothed. For a gloss that I usually only grabbed for looks, it sure helped take care of me when I needed it for a different reason! Oh yeah, and I looked good too!
melisa T.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by melisa T.
I love this gloss, I like it because it makes my lips look very hydrated and it is very cheap. Amo este gloss, me gusta porque hace ver mis labios muy hydrated y es muy barato.
Zoe A.
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Zoe A.
Doesn’t really plump your lips! I love the shade range and how smooth it feels! It has glitters which make your lips pop! Over all I love it!
Abby M.
Chattanooga
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Abby M.
I’ll say that I have a million lip products but I keep reaching for this one. It is hydrating, a little plumping (for me anyway), and gives me enough color to not look dead. It also smells like cookies! I will buy this again and probably in more colors. The only con is that it does feel heavy at first, but that feeling doesn’t last long at all.
Donna R.
Felton, DE
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Donna R.
I love this gloss! I kept hearing it was a dupe for Fenty lip so I had to pick it up and see. In my opinion.. it definitely is. So if you love Fenty's but want to save money I say get it. You won't be disappointed. Since I only bought one just to test out, I am going to pick up the rest of these.
Shakia K.
Dublin, OH
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Shakia K.
I love how plump it makes my lips. It is very pigmented for a lipgloss and not that sticky . Would recommend especially for winter as it has hyaluronic acid it in which helps with wrinkled lips. Although I did mix my lipgloss with another lipstick in the picture below .
Prettysa D.
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Prettysa D.
I’m this lip gloss is really nice. It feels very nourishing in the lips. It’s a gorgeous color and is suppose to be a dupe for the Fenty Fu$$y lip gloss. I can’t speak to that as I don’t have that lip gloss, but I did buy it because of that reason and I’m not disappointed. I really like the lip gloss, it doesn’t feel tacky at all. I’m definitely going to be buying more colors.
Bella A.
Imperial, CA
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by Bella A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love lip gloss so I thought about trying this out and it did not disappoint. Truly one of my favs. There are so many beautiful colors that will compliment almost any skin tone. It has a nice thick yet non-sticky feel to the lips and looks really pretty. It also has a nice coverage to it. Definitely recommend:)
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,730 reviews
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz uploaded by jen H.
Easily the best drug store lip product I have seen or heard of! I bought one, tried it on the ride home and turned my car around to buy all the remaining colors. Moisturizing, Moon is a beautiful pink with a slight sparkle. The formula is easily a Dior Lip Gloss Dupe in my opinion except for duration.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ninfa R.
il y a un mois
Sara R. il y a un mois
I think alot of the colors would look good. I like Silk, Stone, Topaz. If you google it you can see all the shades they have and there are models with different skin colors and tones with arm swatches. You might get a better idea of what you want to buy that way
Catalina G.
Hialeah, FL
il y a un mois
Rosemary P. il y a un mois
I like the color stone
Valerie T.
Rhwand I.
Calgary, AB
il y a 6 mois
Maybelline Lifter Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid - Moon - 0.18 fl oz Does anyone know if this lip gloss is actually a dupe of the Rihanna Fenty lip gloss? I feel like it would be a hit or miss and just want to know if I should spend my money on it or not!
Donna R. il y a 6 mois
I think it is very close. I actually prefer the Maybelline.