MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossMaybelline
Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid

Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid

WHAT IT IS

Meet Lifter Gloss, Maybelline NY’s new next level lip gloss. Lip gloss formula visibly smoothes lip surface and enhances lip contour with high shine for hydrated, fuller-looking lips. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid.

BENEFITS

Meet Maybelline New York’s new next level lip gloss. Drench lips with hydrating shine for a fuller, lifted look. This formula visibly smooths lip surface and enhances lip contour with high shine. Plus, its XL wand transforms lips in an easy, one swipe application. 90% agree lips feel hydrated. *in a consumer test. This hydrating lip gloss is available in a full range of modern shades, like Pearl, Ice, Amber, Topaz, Crystal and more. Formula with Hyaluronic Acid. Apply it for a hydrating, glossy shine and fuller look.

HOW TO USE/APPLY

Step 1. Apply lip gloss with the XL wand applicator in the centre of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth. Step 2. Glide the lip gloss across the entire bottom lip.

How long does this product last?
What is your favorite shade?
What color is this?
Start your review of Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid!
Lelystad
Review for: PEARL
this will pop your lips true and the shine to it omg so nice and also wow so easy to apply and its a good price and i will see if you want to try go to the local store and try it out
Alphen aan den Rijn
Review for: PEARL
this lip gloss is transparent which makes your lips shine beautifully. When there is wind my hair flies on my face and the lip gloss sticks very much
Groningen
Review for: PEARL
This is absolutely amazing! I love it so much! My lips look great! They taste great and its affordable!
Review for: MOON
I love it! the shing and the little colour! I would recommend, it's perfect for a party and casual. It stais on long
Manalapan, NJ
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: ICE
I got this specific lipgloss because someone from here (Influenster) recommended to me. I was looking for a lipgloss but I had not idea what to buy so I gave it a try. This one it’s really good mostly because has Hyaluronic Acid on it and looks so good on my lips. I love it! 💄✨
South Euclid, OH
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mariel G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: STONE
I have quite a few shades of this lipgloss & I love them all! They’re on the opaque side of things but definitely can be sheered out. I love the way they glide on the lips & they do not sink into your lip lines. It also blends into lip liner very well. 10/10
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by ILINCA W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lifter lipglosses are the best. They have hyaluronic acid and they are so great for your lips and very affordable. I am obsessed with these lipglosses.
Milpitas
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Lheanna G.
Review for: PEARL
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid This lip gloss is amazing and the application is so pretty as well as the packaging! This is such a staple gloss to your makeup collection and it is also very affordable! I would buy this item again definitely. #makeup #beauty #maybelline #lipgloss #gloss
Perris, CA
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mindy S.
Review for: PEARL
In this makeup I used it to give a little shine to my matte lipstick... I love this gloss, really, I could use it every day, I like how the glitters look in the sunlight, besides that it gives a nice and radiant touch to our matte lipsticks!
Bourbonville
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Dr J.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: PETAL
Picked this up primarily because of the hyaluronic acid as I am normally more into balms than glosses .... packaging luxe for a drugstore brand .....large doefoot with a sturdy wand and handle for a one-swipe application .....formula is creamy and hydrating with a sugar cookie flavor ..... good color payout and shine ..... wear time typical for a gloss ...... great to use over a liner, as a topper, or by itself ..... additional colors are in my future! Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bristol, Bristol
il y a 4 mois
Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid ? What searches have to do before trying the product? Will it suit all lips types? Can I get an allergy reaction? How long will the lifting last? How many times a day can I use it?
Nicole H. il y a 2 mois
Yeah it’s not really “lifting” and you can use it over and over. It’s not a true plumper so it doesn’t have allergy causing essential oil or peppermint in it. There’s no tingle.