Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette

Bring on wearable neutrals with bold splashes of color from Maybelline's Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette. A fresh take on the classic palette, these pigmented shades offer endless possibilities. Softer hues to highlight, darker shades to amplify and define, and bright pops of citrus inspired colors to make your eyes pop!

Benefits:

• 12 highly-pigmented eyeshadow shades to create any look, day to night
  • From wearable neutrals to bold pops of color, quench your thirst for color
  • Blendable shades apply smoothly to the lids for an intense burst of color and lasting wear
  • Formula infused with a fresh citrus scent

How do these shadows perform ?
I’m seeing a lot of good reviews I’m wondering if maybe I didn’t set my lids right did you guys use a eye primer?
Does anyone else sniff it Everytime they use it?
Start your review of Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette!
Peabody, MA
Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Bella F.
Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Bella F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
I love love love this palette so muchão have had this product for months and can’t get over it. it is one of my all time favorites. It has great packaging and the colors are stunning. It is such a good adorable price for so much! I am totally buying again and you should to!! #cultclassics #platte #makeup #beauty #amazing
USA
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
I love taking Maybelline eyeshadow palettes with me when I travel because the formula is so fitting for application with your fingers. The shadows in the Lemonade Craze palette have the classic Maybelline formula, so they're very smooth and extremely easy to blend. The drawback to this formula is that the shadows are on the powdery side, so if you prefer stiffer shadows then you may not want to purchase this. One shadow in particular (the bright yellow) is not very pigmented and never builds up to be quite as opaque as it appears on the pan, but that is the single dud in the palette. Overall, this is a great everyday neutral eyeshadow palette.
California
Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Trinity C.
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
This palatte was my very first eyeshadow palatte. Even after buying from other high end brands with good reviews, this one is still my favorite. The price is reasonable, there are a lot of color choices, and above all, it smells SO GOOD!! It actually smells like lemonade and the flavor isn't too strong so I love it!! The colors apply on the eyelid really well even without primer and is super long lasting and pigmented. My favorite part of this palatte are the shimmers--they're SO shiny!!
Farmington, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
One of my favorite maybelline eyeshadow pallets. You have to stack on the hot pink but it's super super easy to blend. This pallet is affordable and easy to apply. Different styling ideas are on the bottom. When it runs out i will definately purchase it again!!!! Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
Pine Grove, PA
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely love this drugstore eyeshadow palette. I love the shades and the different pops of colors. It’s has 4 matte shades and 7 shimmer shades. It can be used to create everyday looks along with some more fun colorful eye looks. The quality of the shadows is very good. They are smooth, creamy pigmented shadows. They are long lasting and are very easy to apply. I would really recommend this palette to anyone.
Shannon
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
Now I love the palette, but the pigmentation in this is not the greatest. It shows up but its not a wow! so much color. The consistency is chalky. It was easier to use and blend out, after I packed some color on. But, I will be honest the glitter ones are very pretty; with one or two swipes its more of a shimmer but they are build-able shades. Overall, I would buy again just for the use of the glittery shades.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
I love the color selection in this pallet. It just makes me happy to look at. However, some of the shades are a bit inconsistent. The mattes are pigmented, but kind of dry and dusty, so they can blend each other away. The shimmers are absolutely beautiful, especially the coppery one, oh my gosh. I think it is worth it if you find it on sale, but I don’t think I would pay full price for this.
Chicago
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
This is my go-to palette. I use this pretty much every time I do my makeup. Now it’s not professional expensive brand quality, but it’s good enough for a beginner like me. The price is also very worth it. I received this as a gift, but it tends to retail around $9. It is a little chalky, but it isn’t a problem for me because the chalkiness goes away after you blend it in.
I will forever and ever love love love this pallet! you can create so many looks and make a lighter or darker look and the formula is soft and it blends so well. This would also be an amazing pallet for beginners. I will continue to buy this pallet for as long as I can. I would definetly recommend for anyone who wants good makeup for a good price.♥️
Frederick, MD
Review for: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette
I really liked this palette. First, it smelled absolutely delicious. Second, the colors were pigmented and gorgeous. I loved the looks offered on back of palette. The yellow is just stunning. This is an extremely affordable palette and so fun to play with. If you are looking for an affordable option to a new palette idea grab yourself this one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Van Nuys, CA
9 months ago
Andrea M. • 4 months ago
Not a bit! Haven’t had a problem with it.
Idaho Falls, ID
10 months ago
Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette Does this actually smell like citrus? And is the yellow shade pigmented? I've been thinking about purchasing this, but I want to make sure it's good!🍋🍋🍋
angie G. • 10 months ago
the pigment is not what i expected for the price . the glitter shades are pretty , but they disappear the more you apply it , you can’t tell you have it on . it’s not worth it . to be able to see color , you need to keep packing it on . the yellow didn’t show .
South Daytona , FL
a year ago
Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette ? What's everyone's thoughts on this palette ?!
BriAnna N. • a year ago
It's not my favorite. I prefer their soda pop palette more, as far as color scheme and quality go.