MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMaybelline
Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup

Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup

Lasting Fix Matte Setting Powder is now in shade brightening Banana for a soft focused effect. From blurring and smoothing to

Set and perfect with an airbrushed look. Lasting Fix All Day Matte Setting Powder is now available in shade brightening Banana. Bring on serious staying power with this mattifyng microfine powder that creates a soft focus effect as it sets makeup. This powder will keep your makeup locked down all day. Set your makeup look, achieve a matte finish, and minimize shine. This loose setting powder glides onto the skin, extending the wear of your foundation, while creating a flawless, matte finish that lasts. This multi-tasking powder is also your must-have essential for creating a perfectly baked and veiled makeup look. Suitable for all skin tones. Use alone or on top of makeup for an undetectable finish.

This setting powder can be used alone or on top of makeup. To set: Swirl lightly over the face with a powder brush. To bake: Apply over concealer with brush, leave on for 5-10 minutes, brush off.

Is this any good? I keep seeing it on my target runs but always hesitate to buy?
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup ....How’s this product ? Is it suitable for oily skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup!
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Paola S.
Purchased at: Target
In love with this setting powder, yellow but not too much. it is perfect for fair skin tones. I also suffer from oily skin and it works perfect for me. the price is super affordable. 100% odor free. Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup it's a 10 of 10.
Bohemia, NY
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Melissa R.
This is a very nice powder it goes on very smooth and feels very soft. It definitely stays matte and doesn't crease too much I use it under my eyes over concealer. The only thing is it does have a bit too much of a yellow undertone for my skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Kenzie L.
Initially I liked this powder, it is truly translucent but also had a brightening effect under my eyes. Unfortunately, with my dry skin, it made my undereyes TOO matte, and they dried out and creased. I would recommend it for oily skin and perhaps even normal skin, but dry skin stay away.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Fran C.
it's a great setting powder for younger people but if you have deep wrinkles it will make them show up more. fine lines are ok as it cover pretty well. would recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Beverly H.
I have oily skin so I was looking forward to trying a new powder! It comes in typical packaging and the inside has a few holes for the powder to come out. The container is short and made of plastic, nothing too fancy. I did find that powder is difficult to pour out and put back in if you gran too much. As far as performance this isn't my favorite. Yes, it mattifies my makeup but a few hours the grease breaks through. The all day wear isn't there for me. I wish it smoothed and blurred better as well, and there are plenty of powders out there that do that. This powder just isn't refined enough.
Olivehurst, CA
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Dulce S.
Honestly this product did meet my expectations. I love how mate my face looks after I apply this powder, and it doesn’t leave my face feeling dry.
Lombard, IL
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Lindsey P.
I’m still on the fence with this. I don’t like the way it settles into fine lines under the rue but I like it for a quick set. The color is a little too yellow for my skin tone but I don’t think it’s too noticeable when I’m using a thin layer.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Rey R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I must say I really love the texture of this powder. It’s very fine, blendable and easy to swipe away when baking. I was impressed on how well it set my foundation and concealer. I did wear my make up for 13 hours today. I live in FL and it was hot today. Wore well with my mask. Very little residue came off. I would definitely recommend!
Suffolk , VA
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Sydney B.
This banana powder is sadly a bit to dark for my skin tone which is fair with yellow /neutral undertones. If I was a bit more tan this would be perfect. It’s a very finely milled powder that feels soft on the skin and is good for anyone with light to medium skin.
Clovis, CA
Maybelline Lasting Fix Banana Powder Loose Setting Powder Makeup uploaded by Nichole C.
this powder did mattify my makeup and lasted a good amount of time.. i did not get oily with it eventually or anything. but unfortunately some areas did settle into my large pores and looked cakey. so it's not the finest powder. definitely provides a mattifying effect though!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Euless, TX
il y a 2 mois
Sarah B. il y a un mois
I have an oily T zone and I think this product works great. It definitely goes on smooth. I definitely have combination skin overall though but I would think that if it works well on an oily T zone it would work well with oily skin.
Bessemer, AL
il y a 3 mois
Kimberly W. il y a 2 mois
I really enjoyed this product. I have normal skin type.