MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMaybelline
Lasting Drama Light Eyeliner Pencil

Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil

Brighten and accentuate the eyes with gorgeous illuminating pigments that stay put throughout the day! Lasting Drama® Light Liner brightens for eye-opening impact. Maybelline's Light Eyeliner Pencil illuminates and defines with lustrous eye-lightening pigments. Bring on a long-lasting, smudge proof, and waterproof eyeliner.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1: Apply the liner along the upper lash line, along the bottom eye line, and at the waterline.

Step 2: For extra eye-brightening effect, line the pencil along the inner corners of the eye.

Precautions: Flammable until dry. Do not use near fire, flame, or heat. Eye cosmetics in a scratched, infected, or irritated eye and scratches from cosmetic eye applicators can lead to eye damage and in extreme cases, even blindness. If your eye is scratched, stop using all eye cosmetics and go to an ophthalmologist immediately. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle.

Methyl Trimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Silica, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Silicate, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

I have always wanted to have one like that but white I feel that it adds a touch to the artistic makeup that I like to do. I would love that they send me one I need to try them
The apply is good ?
Start your review of Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil!
Product Highlights
I like this product because it cone in a wide range of colours, not just black. It is easy to apply and isn't too strong colourin reviews
Love these colors! Twinkle Black would be great on your lid, tightline and even lash line! And the white liner is perfect to brighten up your eyes and make them look bigger! I absolutely love these liners! #CityKits #MNYLiner #contest #complimentary @Maybelline @Influensterin reviews
...utilizing the “twinkle Black” color for New Years especially since it has glitter in it!in reviews
I mean who doesn't love a good waterproof liner .. I bought these at my local Wal-Mart by chance because I wasn't looking for liners that day . But Im sold on them.in reviews
Maybelline long lasting pencils are amazing. The color glides on with ease. The color has fabulous staying power and doesn't smudge easily. I would recommend!in reviews
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Gina H.
Review for: Moonlight Purple
Maybelline Lasting Drama Light Eyeliner in Moonlight Purple 💜💖💜 Automatic Pencil Crayon 💖💕 Waterproof 💖💜 Eye Brightening Effect 💜💖 Long Lasting Wear 💖💜
Natalie T.
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Moonlight Purple
I love using this in my waterline. Nice shimmer purple shade and pigmented. No smudging and long lasting color. A great way to brighten your eyes and it's waterproof. Affordable and I'll buy again. Easy to apply and worked well on my sensitive skin. [product:maybelline-lasting-drama®-light-eyeliner-pencil]
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: White Luster
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil The product went on pretty smoothly although I had to break off two times on me I did not have it extended to high or anything once applied or use it as a base for my eyeshadow and it worked really well for that I hope to use it as an accent liner as well in the future. For the price I would definitely recommend it just be careful on your first few applications as a tip is liable to break off
Maite O.
Orlando, FL
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Maite O.
Review for: Starlight Gold
It’s long lasting, I really like this automatic pencil in 820 Starlight Gold. Also it’s waterproof and that’s amazing, this color it’s the perfect match with my skin tone and my brown eyes too. I recommend so much!!!!
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Starlight Gold
I love this color! I use it on my waterline and also on my crease ! It’s a very clean look. It does not smudge. I really do recommend it ! It really brightens your eyes !
Jess O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: White Luster
I thought the words on the packaging were just a gimmick. I simply wanted white eyeliner without PPG/PEG100 due to my allergy. This eyeliner is different than ANYTHING I've ever tried!! It truly does have an eye brightening effect, ESPECIALLY in different lighting! I'm not sure if there's duochrome or holographic involved, but this is THE most flattering white liner I've ever tried. Glides on beautifully, not chunky, doesn't clump up in lashes or migrate to other places either! Both as top lid wear and goes on my waterline(s) effortlessly. This is a new staple in my daily wear! It immediately makes me look well rested and bright eyed! And It has a built in sharpening function that is brilliant for people who don't know how to girl like me!
Amelia R.
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Amelia R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Starlight Gold
I definitely was not expecting this to be as good as it is. I found it at the dollar store so figured why not give it a try. The color is not as sheer as I was expecting. It shows up very nicely to give that little bit of pop to your eye. It's very creamy and glides om smoothly. I'm thinking of trying all the color now. [product:maybelline-lasting-drama®-light-eyeliner-pencil]
Stephanie C.
St Petersburg, FL
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Stephanie C.
Review for: White Luster
First time trying this eyeliner. So far, I love! It really brightens up the eyes. It has a subtle shimmer to it. It also self sharpens which is always nice and it glides on nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Latisha S.
I received complementary Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil in Shiny Bronze & Twinkle Black courtesy of Influenster for my honest review. These were super creamy! They went on beautifully and added a gorgeous light reflecting sparkle to my eyes. I did have to touch up a few hours after the initial application but I feel that is because my eyes get a little watery. This liner definitely added a pop to my eye look I did with the [product:maybelline-the-city-kits-all-in-one-eye-&-cheek-palette] in Pink Edge.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ilia G.
Bronx, NY
Maybelline Lasting Drama® Light Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ilia G.
The bronze really makes my eyes pop. I was so excited to use it and can’t wait to use it again!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...