BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lasting Drama Gel Pen by Maybelline Easy angle design Pigmented formula Clickable end to release the colour Line and define the eyes Long lasting finish

• Nunca usei produtos deste tipo e gostaria de saber se é m...1 Answers
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Pen
  • "For eyeliner that stays put and doesn't wear, I turn to Maybelline. Lasting drama gel. It is easy to apply, and stays in place. I don't have to reapply thought the day" in 10 reviews
  • "This is my favorite favorite eyeliner for many reasons:
    1. It's super long lasting; all day long lasting, waterproof and it really doesn't came out without a makeup remover.
    2. It's super easy to apply with the sharp point, make the cat eye was never so easy.
    3. You can make thin eyeliner or thick, it's amazing.
    4. It a very intense black and I loved that.
    " in 5 reviews
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I'm so sad they don't sell this pen in the US. It is literally one of the best pens I've ever used. It is smooth, guides you to making the perfect winged liner, and it's long lasting. I highly recommend getting this if you're not that great at doing a winged liner on your own. I found mine on eBay since it's not sold in the US.
Kathy R.
Murphy, NC
This eyeliner goes on so easily, it's like writing with a fine tip marker. It lasts all day or evening, stays in place with no smudging. I have used this eyeliner several times and I am very pleased with it, especially for a night out or when I'm wanting a more dramatic look with my makeup.
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
Used this for a Halloween look and loved it! Super pigmented and lasts a while. Compared to other maybelline products I've used, I've liked this liner more so than others. I bought this from an ulta and I would definitely buy again!
Fiona J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this eyeliner. It is very pigmented and I use it occasionally on myself and clients. It is long lasting all day coverage. It is easy to apply and not messy. I would definitely buy this product again!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
This eyeliner is ok. Not my favorite but not the worst. I wouldn't really recommend. It smudges and doesn't seem to last long. It does usually go on smooth though. Not expensive.
Desirae M.
Love the black liner, dries quickly and is VERY black. Easy to apply. I do wish this stayed on a little better due to the fact that I have bad allergies and my eyes water.
Yessica B.
Champaign, IL
So easy to work with. Its like using a marker on your eyes. The packaging is good because it help you grip to have a better line done. I use this product on my everyday routine and its a great price if you have to buy it very often. I recommend
it because its easy to use specially for beginners.
Angeli L.
It{s not my favorite one.
The color....ooooh the color looks great in the package, but, once you start to used, the color is so clear, that you have to make like six lines one on another to get the BLACK EXCESS.
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Dariela N.
With this eyeliner it is easier to make a outline, it is very easy to use and it dries fast, the brush that I have much like, I would buy again, I recommend 80%
Ana C.
Nunca usei produtos deste tipo e gostaria de saber se é mais fácil de fazer um traço fino e firme. Gostei da embalagem e di deaign mas queria saber se é bom.