Candace S.

Is it easy to apply???
chloe m.
chloe m.
Nov. 29, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
Love this liner it applies easily so it's perfect for a wing eye look
Cody P.
Cody P.
Nov. 29, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
It glides on very easily and is a very opaque black. I just recommend using a different brush than the one it comes with like a MAC 210 or 263 or a synthetic brush from another brand that same shape.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Nov. 22, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
si se aplica muy facil
Waleska C.
Waleska C.
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Yes, se aplica super fácil
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:57 p.m.
This I swear honestly probably the easiest liner for me to apply myself because it is so much like a pen, but isn't wet like liquid liner.
carmen l.
carmen l.
Nov. 14, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
The brush it comes with is very easy to work with and I had no problem applying it!
Chantel N.
Chantel N.
July 23, 2013, 11 a.m.
It's very easy in my opinion, just make sure you clean your brush. I know that seems like second nature but it truly makes all the difference.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
July 11, 2013, 4:47 p.m.
It's not quite as forgiving as a pencil liner - You can't just smudge it into a smokey eye if you mess up. But it is so much easier to apply than a liquid liner (it's got a thicker consistency) and creates a similar look.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
June 30, 2013, 2:28 p.m.
The brush is amazing. I love how easy it is to apply. If you're a little clumsy like I am, just make sure you don't poke yourself in the eye when applying to your top lid.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
June 27, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
As long as you're using the right kind of brush, it's very easy! Brush gives you lots of control.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
June 26, 2013, 2:26 p.m.
It's super easy to apply!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
April 22, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
Yes goes on smooth and a little product goes a long way
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
March 20, 2013, 10:14 a.m.
It is very easy to apply, but if you are using the brush that it comes with than it may become difficult and you may get frustrated. Try getting a good quality brush to apply it and then it will be easy.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
March 5, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
Yes it is but depends on the brush
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Feb. 2, 2013, 10:58 a.m.
Yes. I don't use the brush that it comes with though. I use a skinny angled brush.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Jan. 27, 2013, 12:09 p.m.
It's really easy to apply! You can use the brush it comes with works nice but I think it is a little too thick to use unless thats the look your looking for. But you can use a different brush of your choice or a pencil and just dip it in there and use that to apply it if you like using that technique better.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Jan. 15, 2013, 8:59 a.m.
The brush it comes with isn't too bad but I suggest using an angled eyeliner brush. I usually use an Ecotools one.
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
Jan. 8, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
Definitely. I like to use a Sigma eyeliner brush though, the brush this comes with is too thick for me.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Jan. 6, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
It is very easy to apply, all you have to do is know what look you like on yourself and take your time.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Dec. 20, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
I never really found and easy way to apply it and I tried quite a few different brushes.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Dec. 18, 2012, 3:32 p.m.
As long as you keep the brush it comes with or whatever you are using to apply it with VERY clean, it smooths on nicely. Hold your lid out taught (not too tight) and it's even easier!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Dec. 11, 2012, 3:07 p.m.
Once you get used to putting it on it is very easy. It's a little difficult for me to put on a very fine line without getting it on my eyelashes.

Join Now