Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara uploaded by angelica s.Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara uploaded by Kalynn D.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Lash Stylist Waterproof Mascara - 615 Soft Black (Quantity 1)

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara
  • "Absolutely love the comb like wand! Amazing for crazy volume and length all in one! Long lasting formula that doesn't flake throughout the day! " in 6 reviews
  • "This mascara is pretty good, you can use it long enough and will not fade. It is a very intense color with two layers and lengthens lashes. The packaging it's amazing, I like so much." in 5 reviews
  • "Comb Wand Seperates Lashes Black Volume-up effect even without mascara base Adds thickness" in 5 reviews
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
Let's start by saying this is a wonderful mascara, it is however a little confusing on learning how to use, but once you master the technique it's such a great product, I recommend it! I will buy this again if I ever run out lol, I have so many I rarely get to use this one haha!
I miss this product so much! I am a regular Maybelline consumer, love their mascaras, but this one was the best I've ever used! I have long lashes and it just made my lashes super sharp, dense at the base, long and curvy with a lacquered look. It gave the real "false lash" look, no clumps. I tried to find similar products out there, and for a while I used a local canadian brand (Anabelle) that had a comb type brush on one end. It did a decent job but the mascara inside the container would dry out quickly. It's also discontinued. I wish they would bring it back...
Kathy X.
Chowchilla , CA
This use to be my favorite mascara when I was little! It has a very unique brush applicator. I have short lashes and it made my lashes volumized. It is long lasting and I remembered everyone and their momma using this mascara!
Taylor R.
Independence, KY
Love how this goes on so smoothly. I never have to worry about clumping or flaking. This product can't get beat for its price. I recommend it to all my friends and repurchase it on a regular basis. The color is perfect too.
K L.
No.... Just absolutely no! It looked good on and I had no issues wearing it, it was getting this to come off.... Waterproof makeup remover barely took it off and it was just a big headache
Mina H.
Tulsa, OK
My all time favorite mascara. It provides the perfect amount of lift and volume with its unique comb-like brush. Each lash has definition and looks so good. Unfortunately, finding this product has been tricky in recent years. Buy it if you find it!!
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
I wore this religiously for years then one day I couldn't find it anymore and then I found it out it isn't sold in the US anymore. WHAT. But, PTL it is sold in the UK. I absolutely love this mascara. The wand is what does it for me. It's the comb style and it separates​ as it applies the mascara and it is amazing! My lashes had never looked so long and naturally full before. I love it!

PS: Don't mind the weird picture of my eyes I was trying to find a close up of what it did to my lashes for you to see and this was a funny face one so I cropped the rest out, ha.
Lyndsey L.
I liked this mascara. It worked decent, but It wouldn't be my go to mascara. I like my eyelashes to be very long and spread out and I didn't get that affect with this mascara
Christina B.
Belchertown, MA
This was my all time favorite mascara. So thick, so dark. I'm so sad it was discontinued. I've searched for years for something as great, but it was really one if a kind. Bring it back!
Milly R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the wand of this mascara because if you are like me and have super short lashes this wand helps get every single lash and makes them look twice as long.👀👁