Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara

Maybelline Lash Stylist Waterproof Mascara - 615 Soft Black (Quantity 1)

What is your favorite mascara?
Start your review of Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara!
Product Highlights
Absolutely love the comb like wand! Amazing for crazy volume and length all in one! Long lasting formula that doesn't flake throughout the day! in reviews
...enough and will not fade. It is a very intense color with two layers and lengthens lashes. The packaging it's amazing, I like so much.in reviews
Comb Wand Seperates Lashes Black Volume-up effect even without mascara base Adds thicknessin reviews
member-cde590df6
I love love love this one but can't find it anywhere I use to buy the waterproof and it lasted all day my lashed looked long and always got compliments. Please bring it back.
Noemi W.
Suisun City, CA
This was my favorite mascara of all time. It was the perfect jet black color and loved the comb applicator. Made my lashes super with lots of volume. Too bad Maybelline no longer makes this mascara 😔. It was definitely one of their best in my opinion.
member-78ec8bfb0
I miss this product so much! I am a regular Maybelline consumer, love their mascaras, but this one was the best I've ever used! I have long lashes and it just made my lashes super sharp, dense at the base, long and curvy with a lacquered look. It gave the real "false lash" look, no clumps. I tried to find similar products out there, and for a while I used a local canadian brand (Anabelle) that had a comb type brush on one end. It did a decent job but the mascara inside the container would dry out quickly. It's also discontinued. I wish they would bring it back...
Christina B.
Belchertown, MA
This was my all time favorite mascara. So thick, so dark. I'm so sad it was discontinued. I've searched for years for something as great, but it was really one if a kind. Bring it back!
Kelly R.
Madison, WI
This was my holy grail mascara! So defining and gave me tons of length and lift. I am pretty sure it was discontinued a long time ago, though.
Edna Karen C.
Fort valley Ga
💛I love it in hard black color all day long it does not damage the eyelashes it is very soft❤❤ has no lumps
angelica S.
Lyles , TN
Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara uploaded by angelica S.
Let's start by saying this is a wonderful mascara, it is however a little confusing on learning how to use, but once you master the technique it's such a great product, I recommend it! I will buy this again if I ever run out lol, I have so many I rarely get to use this one haha!
Angelica P.
For a soft black it was really good! I enjoyed it, but it was a bit too clumpy for my liking
Shenese J.
Love The Length. The Thinness. It Gets Every Lash. First Time Using It. I Only Bought It Once Because The Price Was Just A Lil Much For Something That Might Finish Too Quick. I Would Recommend It
Samantha M.
Okay mascara, like the wand. Pretty good when used in a combination routine
Okay mascara, like the wand. Pretty good when used in a combination routine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...