Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Stephanie B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mascara religiously for years now. Easy to remove, however takes a beating during the day. Doesn't run with tears, doesn't weigh down your lashes. Causes them to be full and yet long!!! Love it!
Ellie M.
It's really good! It has a very nice wand worked really well however it caused my eyes to itch the whole night but apart from that really nice colour of black and it really extended my eyelashes making them look almost fake
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best waterproof mascara on the market! And they definitely mean waterproof with this one. I use this mascara daily and cannot live without it! I use the blackest black and it makes my eyelashes look AMAZING!
Kristen E.
Regina , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favourite,I did not think I could ever replace L'Oréal volumes but this has beat it hands down!
It makes my lashes look longer,fuller and just amazing :)
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!! Super great mascara!! One of my favorite things ever. I use this everyday! It looks great with my brown eyes. It's really easy to apply to the lashes. I would totally recommend to anybody!
Margarida P.
When I used this mascara it gave me length to my eyelashes and made then appear more volumous as well
Lisa S.
Del Valle, TX
Absolutely love this product! Definitely makes my eyes pop by making my eyelashes appear Fuller and longer. I would love to use fake eyelashes but can't because I wear glasses,so this product is on point.
Destinie M.
Taylor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the shape of the brush but I don't think that does not last that long and flakes off.
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been a long time favorite. Love the way it fans out my lashes and makes my lashes look longer then they are.
Kaylee H.
Summersville, WV
I use this if I run out of my good kind of mascara and don't have time to run to Ulta! It works just fine but doesn't give my lashes the curl they need. It's at a decent price and you get what you pay for!
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?