Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in stor...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara
  • "All of Maybellines' mascara products are absolutely the best, but I must admit I have fallen in love with there Stiletto voluptuous Waterproof Mascara line. It never runs, it never clumps up, gives a bold black color when you apply, a must have for any woman on the go :D" in 33 reviews
  • "Ive been using this mascara on and off for a couple years and it really is great. it gives your lashes length and volume and doesn't clump much!" in 27 reviews
  • "I love the curved wand. I feel like it lengthens and gives me that voluptuous look. Beautiful look i definitely need to repurchase this mascara asap. It resembles the lash stiletto black tube." in 21 reviews
  • "I use mascara daily and is the only kind I've bought that I actually love and gives me long lashes and no smudging. I highly recommend this to every one!! " in 8 reviews
  • "Vey good product, great price. long lasting product, no need for false lashes with this brand. Great for day and night." in 7 reviews
Stephanie B.
Auburn, IA
I love the Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara! It seriously has the cutest name and packagaing, and it definitely gets all my little lashes and makes them look amazing! No clumping here either! I love this stuff and would highly recommended this product!
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
I love mascara and always have good experiences with maybelline ones. When they say waterproof they are. I always have trouble completely cleaning them off at night as it definitrly doesn't like to move. I recommend any maybelline mascara especially if you have long lashes. This will just plump them up even more and really thicken the lashes.
Aubre P.
Hard to remove, even with makeup wipes. Does last all day, and doesn’t bleed. Makes lashes long and pretty!
Margarida P.
When I used this mascara it gave me length to my eyelashes and made then appear more volumous as well
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Maybelline máscaras are the bomb, I use them all the time ,specially the waterproof ones cause I am a professional makeup artist so they are great for my clients ! Price point is good and I will re buy it, not only this one but all of them! :)
Carmen H.
Northridge, CA
Never really liked this mascara. It clumped and would flake off all over my cheeks. It would add a bit of length but nothing amazing.
sheridan t.
Chantilly, VA
it's good but i have by me she said that she's a very nice guy lol lol she was like a little boy and i didn't know what he did to
Natalie I.
N Hollywood, CA
Unfortunately I didn't love this mascara. I found it was very messy and unfortunately didn't stay well through out the day. I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
It didn't give my lashes the full look or length I was hoping for, but my daughter loves it!
Jessica R.
Covington, KY
I love this mascara! I always say, the bigger the lashed the better. I use this product everyday, its great for the office and going out.
Jackie G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?