Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara and always have good experiences with maybelline ones. When they say waterproof they are. I always have trouble completely cleaning them off at night as it definitrly doesn't like to move. I recommend any maybelline mascara especially if you have long lashes. This will just plump them up even more and really thicken the lashes.
Margarida P.
When I used this mascara it gave me length to my eyelashes and made then appear more volumous as well
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline máscaras are the bomb, I use them all the time ,specially the waterproof ones cause I am a professional makeup artist so they are great for my clients ! Price point is good and I will re buy it, not only this one but all of them! :)
Carmen H.
Northridge, CA
Never really liked this mascara. It clumped and would flake off all over my cheeks. It would add a bit of length but nothing amazing.
sheridan t.
Chantilly, VA
it's good but i have by me she said that she's a very nice guy lol lol she was like a little boy and i didn't know what he did to
Natalie I.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately I didn't love this mascara. I found it was very messy and unfortunately didn't stay well through out the day. I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It didn't give my lashes the full look or length I was hoping for, but my daughter loves it!
Jessica R.
Covington, KY
I love this mascara! I always say, the bigger the lashed the better. I use this product everyday, its great for the office and going out.
Katie C.
My favorite mascara. Will buy this every time. Makes my eyelashes look super long and the product is long lasting! I use it daily and will continue to buy it. It is offered at a decent price and can be used with ulta coupons
Chloe S.
Bathgate
This is my favourite mascara, I've used this more times than I can count. One of my go tos for any occasion, makes my lashes stand out even when I'm not wearing any false lashes, totally recommend this product
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?