Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara
  • "All of Maybellines' mascara products are absolutely the best, but I must admit I have fallen in love with there Stiletto voluptuous Waterproof Mascara line. It never runs, it never clumps up, gives a bold black color when you apply, a must have for any woman on the go :D" in 33 reviews
  • "Ive been using this mascara on and off for a couple years and it really is great. it gives your lashes length and volume and doesn't clump much!" in 27 reviews
  • "I love the curved wand. I feel like it lengthens and gives me that voluptuous look. Beautiful look i definitely need to repurchase this mascara asap. It resembles the lash stiletto black tube." in 21 reviews
  • "I use mascara daily and is the only kind I've bought that I actually love and gives me long lashes and no smudging. I highly recommend this to every one!! " in 8 reviews
  • "Vey good product, great price. long lasting product, no need for false lashes with this brand. Great for day and night." in 7 reviews
Ana B.
My favorite!!! I can never find this mascara anymore but there’s never been a better mascara. I used to get so many compliments about my eyelashes when wearing this. It’s was lengthening, curling and had Ronda of volume all at once. LOVED IT!
Stephanie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have used this mascara religiously for years now. Easy to remove, however takes a beating during the day. Doesn't run with tears, doesn't weigh down your lashes. Causes them to be full and yet long!!! Love it!
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
The best waterproof mascara on the market! And they definitely mean waterproof with this one. I use this mascara daily and cannot live without it! I use the blackest black and it makes my eyelashes look AMAZING!
Kristen E.
Regina, SK
My new favourite,I did not think I could ever replace L'Oréal volumes but this has beat it hands down!
It makes my lashes look longer,fuller and just amazing :)
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
Love this!!! Super great mascara!! One of my favorite things ever. I use this everyday! It looks great with my brown eyes. It's really easy to apply to the lashes. I would totally recommend to anybody!
Lisa S.
Del Valle, TX
Absolutely love this product! Definitely makes my eyes pop by making my eyelashes appear Fuller and longer. I would love to use fake eyelashes but can't because I wear glasses,so this product is on point.
Katellyn L.
Been a long time favorite. Love the way it fans out my lashes and makes my lashes look longer then they are.
Nicole M.
I will always love Stiletto mascara. It separates lashes and doesn't clump or flake as the day goes on. It's a staple.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
This mascara is wonderful. Lengething. Long lasting. No clumps. Great stuff. I use it all the time. And it's a good value.
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
This was my first ever mascara. I'm in love with it. It can be a little pricey for a drug store mascara but definitely worth every penny.
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?