Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Stephanie B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this mascara religiously for years now. Easy to remove, however takes a beating during the day. Doesn't run with tears, doesn't weigh down your lashes. Causes them to be full and yet long!!! Love it!
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best waterproof mascara on the market! And they definitely mean waterproof with this one. I use this mascara daily and cannot live without it! I use the blackest black and it makes my eyelashes look AMAZING!
Kristen E.
Regina , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favourite,I did not think I could ever replace L'Oréal volumes but this has beat it hands down!
It makes my lashes look longer,fuller and just amazing :)
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!!! Super great mascara!! One of my favorite things ever. I use this everyday! It looks great with my brown eyes. It's really easy to apply to the lashes. I would totally recommend to anybody!
Lisa S.
Del Valle, TX
Absolutely love this product! Definitely makes my eyes pop by making my eyelashes appear Fuller and longer. I would love to use fake eyelashes but can't because I wear glasses,so this product is on point.
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been a long time favorite. Love the way it fans out my lashes and makes my lashes look longer then they are.
Nicole M.
I will always love Stiletto mascara. It separates lashes and doesn't clump or flake as the day goes on. It's a staple.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
This mascara is wonderful. Lengething. Long lasting. No clumps. Great stuff. I use it all the time. And it's a good value.
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
This was my first ever mascara. I'm in love with it. It can be a little pricey for a drug store mascara but definitely worth every penny.
Sammy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is the bomb! It's waterproof which helps because sometimes my eyes water cuz of allergies not only is it waterproof but it makes my lashes look so long and amazing
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?