Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara
  • "All of Maybellines' mascara products are absolutely the best, but I must admit I have fallen in love with there Stiletto voluptuous Waterproof Mascara line. It never runs, it never clumps up, gives a bold black color when you apply, a must have for any woman on the go :D" in 33 reviews
  • "Ive been using this mascara on and off for a couple years and it really is great. it gives your lashes length and volume and doesn't clump much!" in 27 reviews
  • "I love the curved wand. I feel like it lengthens and gives me that voluptuous look. Beautiful look i definitely need to repurchase this mascara asap. It resembles the lash stiletto black tube." in 21 reviews
  • "I use mascara daily and is the only kind I've bought that I actually love and gives me long lashes and no smudging. I highly recommend this to every one!! " in 8 reviews
  • "Vey good product, great price. long lasting product, no need for false lashes with this brand. Great for day and night." in 7 reviews
Ana B.
My favorite!!! I can never find this mascara anymore but there’s never been a better mascara. I used to get so many compliments about my eyelashes when wearing this. It’s was lengthening, curling and had Ronda of volume all at once. LOVED IT!
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
What a sexy mascara to wear. They got me at the word stiletto because I knew that it would make my lashes look long and beautiful and it did with lasting effects. It is affordable. It is long lasting and easy to clean off your eyes. I think it is kind of slick if you ask me. I love carrying it around with me though I do not really have to reapply throughout the day. IT is waterproof. It doesn't run even if the cold weather makes me tear. Looks good all day on my face. Enhances my beauty 100%
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I brought this from I believe CVS a while ago and I was so excited and then so disappointed! I wanted the long, sleek, black beautiful lashes it promised but all I ended up with was a mess. It made my lashes to wet, Didn't curl or leave my lashes voluminous it just kind of left them there hanging no matter how many times I used my curler. It just wasn't good. I love the brand and have had tons of Maybelline products and I tend to love them but this was a epic fail.
Ashley P.
Talk about AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes look so full and long. I have bought this product a few times now and i am never disappointed. I have green eyes and the "very black" makes them POP.I would totally recommend this to anyone that want to have long, beautiful, full looking lashes.
Teresa Q.
I am in love with this mascara! This is one I can just not stay away from. I have used others like the benefit mascara and tarte. But this one is the best one I have tried so far. It does not clump up on my eyelashes and makes them look long. I would definitely recommend this one to a friend.
Gladys N.
I like this mask a lot, it leaves me the bulges quite voluminous and the natural laughter that I have throughout the intense, when I use the plug and I apply this product I have fantastic lashes, so much so I feel that it is not necessary to apply eyelashes False in my look. Its waterproof function really WORKS.
Jules H.
I really like the lash stiletto mascara. It does an excellent job of lengthening my lashes. They are very light and this mascara wand also does an excellent job of separating and elongating each of my lashes so that it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any clumps of product.
Christine L.
Farmington, MI
I've tried this mascara before and didn't care for it much. I buy at CVS and is reasonably priced. I ONLY use Maybelline Mascara, but typically Volum' Express with 7x or 9x the volume in very black color. I'm very picky on my mascara and nothing else comes close although I would like to try the new Big Shot mascara soon.
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
I love mascara and always have good experiences with maybelline ones. When they say waterproof they are. I always have trouble completely cleaning them off at night as it definitrly doesn't like to move. I recommend any maybelline mascara especially if you have long lashes. This will just plump them up even more and really thicken the lashes.
Deb I.
Stroudsburg, PA
i have been using maybelline mascara for years and it is the only mascara that works well on my lashes. No clumping and is waterproof,, but is easily removed. Packaging is easy to take along wherever you go.. I would always buy Maybelline
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?