Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the fact it's waterproof and I even like it for the bottom eyelashes. I had brought this maybe about 2 times and I used it like everyday.
liz p.
I like this mascara, but it was clumpy and dried out quickly. It made my lashes super long, but was hard to separate them before they dried.
Allison W.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara. Its great for thin long lashes, really makes them look natural but long! Absolutely my favorite mascara and i just got it!
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
This was my first ever mascara. I'm in love with it. It can be a little pricey for a drug store mascara but definitely worth every penny.
Jessica R.
Covington, KY
I love this mascara! I always say, the bigger the lashed the better. I use this product everyday, its great for the office and going out.
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
This is a great mascara. I should probably be more expensive because it works like a high end mascara. The water proof is my favorite.
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara! I personally enjoy this mascara, it is affordable and economic. I recommend it. Not to mention the packaging is cute.
Carmen H.
Northridge, CA
Never really liked this mascara. It clumped and would flake off all over my cheeks. It would add a bit of length but nothing amazing.
Emily g.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Gives great legnth and volume smooth formula. The wand isnt my favorite but it is over all a great product. Stays strong and lasts
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline is one of the top brands of mascara I use. I got this one as a gift in my christmas stocking one year. Not my favorite!
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?