Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Amy M.
Kissimmee, FL
This mascara is great. Very black and definitely great waterproof I went to the beach with it on and it never came off while I was in the water.
Stephanie D.
Like the fact it's waterproof and I even like it for the bottom eyelashes. I had brought this maybe about 2 times and I used it like everyday.
liz p.
I like this mascara, but it was clumpy and dried out quickly. It made my lashes super long, but was hard to separate them before they dried.
Allison W.
Westland, MI
Love this mascara. Its great for thin long lashes, really makes them look natural but long! Absolutely my favorite mascara and i just got it!
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
The waterproof is amazing. When they long they mean long lashes too! I just didn't like how they made them so long, but added 0 volume.
Jessica R.
Covington, KY
I love this mascara! I always say, the bigger the lashed the better. I use this product everyday, its great for the office and going out.
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
This was my first ever mascara. I'm in love with it. It can be a little pricey for a drug store mascara but definitely worth every penny.
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
This is a great mascara. I should probably be more expensive because it works like a high end mascara. The water proof is my favorite.
magaly g.
Great mascara! I personally enjoy this mascara, it is affordable and economic. I recommend it. Not to mention the packaging is cute.
Carmen H.
Northridge, CA
Never really liked this mascara. It clumped and would flake off all over my cheeks. It would add a bit of length but nothing amazing.
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?