Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my ladies with longer eyelashes this probably is not the mascara for you. I have very long clump-prone lashes and this mascara can clump very easily, especially if it's a new tube. While it does work much better once you allow the tube to dry out, I would recommend another mascara to avoid this.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for bottom lashes or as the top coat to lock in mascara. It's very cheap and lasts a good while. Only downfall is it can get clumpy after a few uses.
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
The brush separated the lashes so they sent all stuck together. I love this mascara and use it every day.
Dariela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drug store mascara. Love that it is waterproof because it's the only kind I can use with out getting panda eyes.
Holly M.
Corry, PA
Just a little too waterproof difficult to get off other than that love it for days I want that xtra pow!
Miriam K.
BOUND BROOK, NJ
This mascara is pretty good. It's definitely water proof, but the original Lash Stiletto is more impressive.
Chatera c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product bcuz it does exactly wht it says . Love the fact that its waterproof and does come off when my eyes water
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline is one of the top brands of mascara I use. I got this one as a gift in my christmas stocking one year. Not my favorite!
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aporta bastante volumen a mis pestañas. No se corre y dura hasta que te desmawuilles, no necesita retoques ni hace grumos
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, high quality, affordable mascara. it doesn't flake or smudge. It's all you need for lovely lashes.
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?