Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to rep...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
What a sexy mascara to wear. They got me at the word stiletto because I knew that it would make my lashes look long and beautiful and it did with lasting effects. It is affordable. It is long lasting and easy to clean off your eyes. I think it is kind of slick if you ask me. I love carrying it around with me though I do not really have to reapply throughout the day. IT is waterproof. It doesn't run even if the cold weather makes me tear. Looks good all day on my face. Enhances my beauty 100%
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this from I believe CVS a while ago and I was so excited and then so disappointed! I wanted the long, sleek, black beautiful lashes it promised but all I ended up with was a mess. It made my lashes to wet, Didn't curl or leave my lashes voluminous it just kind of left them there hanging no matter how many times I used my curler. It just wasn't good. I love the brand and have had tons of Maybelline products and I tend to love them but this was a epic fail.
Ashley P.
Talk about AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes look so full and long. I have bought this product a few times now and i am never disappointed. I have green eyes and the "very black" makes them POP.I would totally recommend this to anyone that want to have long, beautiful, full looking lashes.
Teresa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this mascara! This is one I can just not stay away from. I have used others like the benefit mascara and tarte. But this one is the best one I have tried so far. It does not clump up on my eyelashes and makes them look long. I would definitely recommend this one to a friend.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
Being someone with the puniest, shortest, sparsely lashes ever, it's very tough finding a comparable mascara to my life-long Lancôme Definicils mascara. This Maybelline item has been around for years, but I needed cheap replacements for my Definicils tubes so I did some online research and tried out this mascara. Not only is it as good as Definincils, for the price of one Lancôme mascara, I can get as many as three of these. So, I bought the regular and waterproof versions, and I've never been so pleased with a drugstore dupe. I've tried every lengthening mascara from Dior to Wet N Wild, but this is my holy grail.
Gladys N.
I like this mask a lot, it leaves me the bulges quite voluminous and the natural laughter that I have throughout the intense, when I use the plug and I apply this product I have fantastic lashes, so much so I feel that it is not necessary to apply eyelashes False in my look. Its waterproof function really WORKS.
Jules H.
I really like the lash stiletto mascara. It does an excellent job of lengthening my lashes. They are very light and this mascara wand also does an excellent job of separating and elongating each of my lashes so that it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any clumps of product.
Christine L.
Farmington, MI
I've tried this mascara before and didn't care for it much. I buy at CVS and is reasonably priced. I ONLY use Maybelline Mascara, but typically Volum' Express with 7x or 9x the volume in very black color. I'm very picky on my mascara and nothing else comes close although I would like to try the new Big Shot mascara soon.
Katie C.
My favorite mascara. Will buy this every time. Makes my eyelashes look super long and the product is long lasting! I use it daily and will continue to buy it. It is offered at a decent price and can be used with ulta coupons
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to try this product but it wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping. It's not a bad mascara but didn't add as much volume as I was expecting. Also had some issues with clumping. I won't be buying this again.
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?