Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie J.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?3 Answers
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
Being someone with the puniest, shortest, sparsely lashes ever, it's very tough finding a comparable mascara to my life-long Lancôme Definicils mascara. This Maybelline item has been around for years, but I needed cheap replacements for my Definicils tubes so I did some online research and tried out this mascara. Not only is it as good as Definincils, for the price of one Lancôme mascara, I can get as many as three of these. So, I bought the regular and waterproof versions, and I've never been so pleased with a drugstore dupe. I've tried every lengthening mascara from Dior to Wet N Wild, but this is my holy grail.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
What a sexy mascara to wear. They got me at the word stiletto because I knew that it would make my lashes look long and beautiful and it did with lasting effects. It is affordable. It is long lasting and easy to clean off your eyes. I think it is kind of slick if you ask me. I love carrying it around with me though I do not really have to reapply throughout the day. IT is waterproof. It doesn't run even if the cold weather makes me tear. Looks good all day on my face. Enhances my beauty 100%
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. It is very black just like it says. It is absolutely water proof. The thing I'm not sure of is the way it looks on the lashes. It makes your lashes clump together at the base and then come to a very pointy point at the end, which I guess is why it is called "Stiletto." If you like that look this is for you!
Deandra D.
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara and always have good experiences with maybelline ones. When they say waterproof they are. I always have trouble completely cleaning them off at night as it definitrly doesn't like to move. I recommend any maybelline mascara especially if you have long lashes. This will just plump them up even more and really thicken the lashes.
Gladys N.
Gladys N.
I like this mask a lot, it leaves me the bulges quite voluminous and the natural laughter that I have throughout the intense, when I use the plug and I apply this product I have fantastic lashes, so much so I feel that it is not necessary to apply eyelashes False in my look. Its waterproof function really WORKS.
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this mascara! This is one I can just not stay away from. I have used others like the benefit mascara and tarte. But this one is the best one I have tried so far. It does not clump up on my eyelashes and makes them look long. I would definitely recommend this one to a friend.
Shivani S.
Shivani S.
Lombard, IL
Overall this product works well and makes a big difference on my eyelashes. The product is long lasting on my eyelashes and in general and does not get too clumpy in both regards. The product is fairly priced and has good packaging. I do recommend this product.
Hajera C.
Hajera C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Voluptuous is right in the name and it couldn't have been more on point! This lifts and adds so much volume to my lashes that I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies (honestly what better compliment can a person receive for their lashes)?? Recommend 100%!!
Deb I.
Deb I.
Stroudsburg, PA
i have been using maybelline mascara for years and it is the only mascara that works well on my lashes. No clumping and is waterproof,, but is easily removed. Packaging is easy to take along wherever you go.. I would always buy Maybelline
María G.
María G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta máscara de pestañas es buena pero Maybelline tiene cosas mejores. Las máscaras de pestañas son su producto estrella, como las Falsies o Colossal, que son buenísimas y de larga duración, esta máscara en particular es muy normalita.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Do you enjoy the straight or curved brush of the mascara?
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?