Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Washable Mascara uploaded by Amanda A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dramatic Length Impactful Volume  Plump & Stretch Brush Ophthalmologist tested.  Contact lens safe. ;

• Has anyone had a problem with this mascara before1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I have a lot of eyelashes, however they are not as long as I'd like to be so this helps with that so much. I don't even need to put on eyeliner to see the difference. I also like for everything on my face to look natural so I appreciate how it modestly lengthens my lashes. I would definitely reccommend this product.
Tatíana S.
This brand is the best for Mascara and specially this one the Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Washable Mascara if you are one of this women that work all the day, and you don't have time to check your make up this one is for you. It works all day long, make your eyelashes look bigger and longer.
Damiesha B.
Little Rock, AR
Where do I start with this product? For a lady with short lashes, this product really brings some POP to my eyelashes. this product is easy to use and not very messy at all. There are a view dupes for this brand; however, this is really a great mascara that is worth the try.
Breanna B.
Kitts Hill, OH
Havent used this product in a very long time but it was always my favorite drug store brand mascara. Makes your lashes look longer instead of fuller an thats what i like personally. Really like the brush, i would recommend the water proof but either would be fine!
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
I love this stuff, I think some drugstore makeup is really getter better with their quality, I would definitely repurchase this. It's affordable and looks great on the lashes. I didn't have any problems with mine!
Brenda D.
It's not my favorite. It doesn't do much to my eyelashes but make them darker. But it does a good job of not running and the price is fair for the quality of mascara you are buying. I would maybe buy it again.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
This is a great mascara to build length. It's subtle which I do like about it. However if you want something that will make your lashes fuller this isn't your pick.
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
Even though "washable" is in the name of this mascara, I thought it was pretty tough to get all of it off. However I loved how it made my lashes look long and full.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Works well if you know the right way to apply mascara. I like it and use it more for my bottom lashes now as I found a different brand I like for the top
Fono L.
Marina, Ca
This is my favorite mascara i love how the wand is made because it's easier to apply the mascara and the quality makes me look like i have falsies on
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
Has anyone had a problem with this mascara before