Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Washable Mascara uploaded by Carmela P.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Washable Mascara uploaded by Amanda A.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dramatic Length Impactful Volume  Plump & Stretch Brush Ophthalmologist tested.  Contact lens safe. ;

• Has anyone had a problem with this mascara before1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a nice mascara its got bold color and definitely pumps up the volume, unfortunately I feel mine dried out fast and started flaking" in 27 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara of all time! totally worth the price for some full and long lashes that will surprise you! " in 17 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! The brush reduces clumping and makes for an easy application. It adds length and definition. It is also 100% water proof and can be easily removed with makeup remover. " in 13 reviews
  • "I love this brand of mascara. It lasts a long time and doesn't have an unpleasant smell like other brands I've used. It also doesn't burn my eyes as much if I get it in my eyes. The tube I have now is the first I have used, but I plan on buying the same one next time. " in 11 reviews
Christina F.
This does definitely lengthen lashes, but it’s not great for volumizing. It also has a pretty wet formula so it can sometimes transfer on my kids before it dries down. This is a nice lengthening mascara but I definitely Italy have others from the drugstore that I prefer
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
I used this mascara for at least 10 years and only stopped when I switched to cruelty free. When you first buy it it's super liquidy and a little too wet, but it dries a little pretty quickly and is more useable the longer you use it. But it also gets a little flakey if you use the whole tube. It definitely lengthens and adds volume. If Maybelline went cruelty free I would probably use their products almost exclusively.
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
I think this is a really solid mascara. It adds a good amount of length but not as much volume as I would have expected. The price point is pretty down the middle and not too off from other options. It lasts a good amount of time and comes off pretty well. Not my personal favorite but definitely a decent product to have on hand.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
This is cool mascara. First of all, I really like the packaging. It feels fun and a little sexy (as sexy as a tube of mascara can be) because it looks like a stiletto heel. Also the mascara itself is actually kinda shiny which is actually kinda cool. The only bad thing is that it runs easily when your eyes water, but for a cheaper mascara it's good.
Marki M.
Dayton , OH
I like it. It makes the lashes extremely black. I like that is separate them and doesn't clump up too much. I personally don't really have eyelashes so mascara doesn't usually matter, but I like this one because it gives my little shorties a little bit of life. Would definitely recommend. I also like the sleekness of the packaging.
Shara F.
Las Cruces
This is a great, dark mascara! The only issue I had with it is that the brush us more like bristles than plastic and therefore caused a lot of clumping of my eyelashes! I prefer my eye lashes to spread from one another, and this made them very thick clumps. I did have success when using this first and another brush the sperate out the lashes though! If you're willing to go the extra step and like the rest of the formula, then this product is great!
Janel S.
Before getting into false lashes, this would be my go to mascara. I used to wear this mascara specifically for performances and you could definitely see my lashes in pictures and from a distance. I would recommend this mascara for those who want to lengthen their lashes and make them pop without wearing false lashes.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
I love this stuff, I think some drugstore makeup is really getter better with their quality, I would definitely repurchase this. It's affordable and looks great on the lashes. I didn't have any problems with mine!
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This product worked well for me. I am only giving it a 4 out of 5 stars however due to it not being as long lasting as I'd like. I purchased this from Walmart and would probably not buy it again, although it would be a good alternative to some of the higher end brands without having to pay the cost.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I used this for a while and although it isn't lying about giving your eyelashes tons of volume - I had a huge issue with it rubbing off on my eyelid and that's my #1 pet peeve with mascara. But it still keeps a good rating because I haven't found another yet that made my eyelashes as voluminous as this one
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
Has anyone had a problem with this mascara before