Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black
  • "I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is such a bargain mascara! Although it's pretty difficult to find, this is indeed VERY black. It works fantastic to lengthen my lashes and seperate them without getting clumpy. I also have noticed that it doesnt flake off throughout the day like many other mascaras do.
Ana Carolina I.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion is the best mascara in the market, it fixes perfectly, leaves the cilia incredible, I only use that mark and I do not change anymore!
magaly g.
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara! I personally enjoy this mascara, it is affordable and economic. I recommend it. Not to mention the packaging is cute.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mesquite, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes my lashes 2x longer then what they really are. I love how I don't have to apply false eyelashes in order to make them seem long. This product doesn't smear and it is totally affordable.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, high quality, affordable mascara. it doesn't flake or smudge. It's all you need for lovely lashes.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara! The black is really dark and adds that extra sleek length with it and vibes well with my brown eyes. Easy to apply and easy to remove fro skin when a mistake is made. Did not clump and lasted longer than a mascaras normal expiration date.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Jourdanton, TX
My go to! I always get compliments on my lashes. Plus buying the eyelash curler helps it stand out more. Usually i apply the mascera first before using the curler. Weird but hey i get compliments so it works for me .
Alisha N.
Alisha N.
Lithonia , Ga
Vey good product, great price. long lasting product, no need for false lashes with this brand. Great for day and night.
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Jacksonville, NC
Good mascara, very black like the product says, lengthens and plumps lashes nicely, doesn't flake, wand grabs lashes nicely
Jules H.
Jules H.
I really like the lash stiletto mascara. It does an excellent job of lengthening my lashes. They are very light and this mascara wand also does an excellent job of separating and elongating each of my lashes so that it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any clumps of product.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?