Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Amanda H.Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black uploaded by Leah G.

BY MAYBELLINE

• I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repur...2 Answers
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara - Very Black
  • "I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it." in 1 review
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
S San Fran, CA
Good for length but not fullness of lash not my favorite or go to mascara. The bristles are really thin so they don't grip the lashes to give the fullness
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
The formula on with this mascara is so nice. I love how long it made my lashes when I first started using it. I did notice some flaking later on in the day but nothing major. If you're first starting out in makeup, add it to your collection!
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Healdton, OK
Although I prefer a different mascara, I did like this when I used it. I have little-to-no lashes, so anything to give me length and volume I love.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
New Britain, CT
This product is one of my favorite, although all of the Maybelline mascaras work wonderful. I do how ever find they work even better when you mix two together. your lashes are not clumped and the length and volume are perfect. Find two of your favorites and combine!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lengthens nicely and very black. It is something I will use up but probably won't repurchase.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is really great mascara I was shocked it makes your lashes thick but also seperates them very well
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
For my ladies with longer eyelashes this probably is not the mascara for you. I have very long clump-prone lashes and this mascara can clump very easily, especially if it's a new tube. While it does work much better once you allow the tube to dry out, I would recommend another mascara to avoid this.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
I love Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara because it makes my eyelashes look bigger and give them ticks needs. Plus it doesn't leave them clumped up other mascara.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Favorite mascaraa for my lashes. It will make them really long and holds the curl really weell
Lesly A.
Lesly A.
The mascara is ok I guess and it is cheap too so if you need a mascara you. Should buy it
Jen F.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara but haven't been able to find in store to repurchase...I can only find the ultimate lengths version (in black packaging). Anyone know if they're discontinuing this product?